CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06, 2009, 01:16 AM

sponsored links

At present, I am now using this program: Aunsoft SWF to Go.
Its name is strange but can do this trick that can help you convert flash/swf files to BlackBerry videos.
It is used to convert swf/flash files to videos compatible with many kinds of digital devices such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, Xbox360, BlackBerry, Mobile Phone, PPC, etc.
What's more, you can choose the profile just according to the specific device such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, etc. to get the right format.
Old Mar 13, 2009, 02:51 AM

hi all!!
one of the best converters i've used is Macvide FlashVideo Converter.It convert any flash video file to one of many popular video formats including iPhone/iPod mp4, Mobile .3gp and MPEG2. I admire of using it!!! Real cool!
try it ***********.macvide.com/Macvide_FlashVideo_Converter/
Support Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash MX, Flash 8, Flash 9 compressed movie. enjoy it!
For Windows u can try Flash to Video Encoder PRO ********geovid.com/Flash_to_Video_Encoder_PRO/

i enjoy such converting
Old Jul 23, 2009, 06:02 AM

Thumbs up Flip Video Converter for Mac - Convert video from Flip Video Camcorder on Mac OS

The Flip Video Camcorder is a portable, easy-to-use solution for creating and sharing high-quality home movies. Flip Video is the ideal choice for capturing everyday moments that happen anywhere, and sharing them with family and friends everywhere.

Flip video camcorder isn’t without its drawback. Although you might find the recorded mp4 video files compatible with iMovie and QuickTime on Mac, they just fail you every time when you directly import them to iPod or iPhone. Flip video converter for Mac is able to compress flip video to different file sizes with different resolution, frame rate and bit rate to be exactly compatible with iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, etc.

Besides Youtube and Mysapce, Flip video converter Mac provides potential Podcast production assistance to let you post up your own video to iTunes. with the software, you can rip audio either from Flip Ultral video converter mac or Fip Mino video converter mac and convert to mp3, ogg, aac audio format, you can also convert flip video to flv, asf, 3gp, mpeg-4, mov, m4v, mpg, avi, wmv for your specific project.

***********.iorgsoft.com/Flip-Video-Converter-for-Mac/
Old Sep 07, 2009, 02:06 AM

I also use Wondershare Flash to DVD converter and it works like a charm
Closed Thread