CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 03, 2009, 01:08 AM

Default The Best Free MAC Video Converter -- Leawo Free MAC Video Converter 1.2.0.0

sponsored links

[b]Leawo Free Mac Video Converter[/b] [i]Intel/PowerPC[/i]

[img]***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/[/img]

Totally clean and free mac video converter converts videos among all popular formats on Mac OS! [b]Leawo Free Mac Video Converter[/b], used on both Mac Intel and Mac Power PC, is an all-inclusive clean and [b]free Mac video converter[/b] that can convert videos among all popular formats for the Mac users, such as AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV, MPEG, VOB, etc. It also can convert videos to audios in most formats including MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, WMA, etc.

[img]***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/[/img]

With this free [b]Mac video converter[/b], not only you can get the detail properties of the source video file, also you can rename the destination video or audio file. What’s more important, you can get the excellent output quality and fast conversion speed on converting videos and audios, thus you can enjoy any video anywhere, including on internet distribution, websites and blog sharing, DVD players, Portable players like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Mobile, etc.

Support to convert all formats of videos and audios output
[b]Support video formats:[/b] AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, FLV, DV, MPEG-2.ts, etc.
[b]Support audio formats:[/b] MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, WAV, AC3, MP2, etc.

Download this Leawo Free Mac Video Converter Here.

Code:
***********.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/
Old Sep 07, 2009, 12:48 AM

Exclamation free video to psp converter

[B]Leawo Free PSP Converter 1.9.0.5 [/B] NT/2000/XP/Vista

[img]***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-pspconverter.html[/img]

Leawo Free PSP Converter is a clean and powerful video to PSP Converter with no time and watermark limits. This easy-to-use PSP video converter can convert videos to PSP video formats for playback videos on PSP.

[img]***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-pspconverter.html[/img]

With this Free PSP Converter, you are able to extract music files from popular video formats to convert MP4 to MP3, and also convert video file to M4A, AAC, MP3, etc., and then enjoy the music. With easy-to-use interface and fast conversion speed, this free PSP video converter can convert video to MP4 file with excellent output quality and without source limitations.

[b]Inputs:[/b] WMV, WMA, AVI, RMVB, RM, RA, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, DV, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MPG, MPEG, MP3, etc.
[b]Outputs:[/b] PSP video & audio, PS3 video & audio

Now you can download this free psp converter here.

Code:
***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-pspconverter.html
Old Sep 09, 2009, 01:26 AM

Default Leawo MAC AVI Converter 1.1.0.3

[b]Leawo Mac AVI Converter[/b] [i]Intel/PowerPC[/i]

[img]***********.leawo.com/mac-avi-converter/[/img]

As a powerful AVI converter for Mac, Leawo Mac AVI Converter can convert AVI for Mac from all popular formats video, such as Mac MP4 to AVI, Mac MOV to AVI, Mac WMV to AVI, Mac MPEG to AVI, Mac MKV to AVI, etc. Moreover, this Mac AVI converter which designed for Mac OS users also supports extracting the audio track from video files to save as Mp3, AAC, etc.

[img]***********.leawo.com/mac-avi-converter/[/img]

This Mac video to AVI converter for Mac lets you seek a better output effects by setting video brightness, contrast, saturation; this Mac AVI Converter also can crop video frame rate to retain the necessary video part, trim video duration, freely add your watermark to the video files, and even merge multiform files and convert into a whole AVI file. Download [i]Leawo Mac AVI converter[/i] and enjoy your favorite video or audio at your will.

[b]Inputs:[/b] ASF, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MOV, FLV, MKV, AVI, WMV, MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.
[b]Outputs:[/b] AVI, MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA, etc.

Download [i]Leawo Mac AVI Converter[/i] Now!

Code:
***********.leawo.com/mac-avi-converter/
Old Sep 11, 2009, 12:51 AM

Default MP4 Converter for mac

Leawo MAC MP4 Converter 1.1.0.3

[b]Leawo Mac MP4 Converter[/b] [i]Intel/PowerPC[/i]

[img]***********.leawo.com/mac-mp4-converter/[/img]

Leawo Mac MP4 Converter is an excellent MP4 converter for Mac that can easily convert MP4 for Mac from almost all popular video formats, such as AVI, VOB, MPEG, 3GP, MOV, TS, WMV, etc. to MP4 video format for Mac OS users. Besides, this Mac MP4 Converter can also extract audio files like MP3, AAC, M4A from multiform videos via the help of Apple Macintosh.

[img]***********.leawo.com/mac-mp4-converter/[/img]

With the video to MP4 converter for Mac, you can convert MP4 for Mac from videos on iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PS3 and PSP at your will on Mac, so that you can enjoy any videos on the go via your digital devices. This Mac MP4 converter that designed for Mac also lets you set video brightness, contrast, saturation, and crop video, trim video/audio, watermark video, and even merge multiple files and convert into one whole MP4 video on Mac.

[b]Inputs:[/b] ASF, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, VOB, FLV, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.
[b]Outputs:[/b] AVI, MP4, MOV, MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.

Download this Leawo MAC MP4 Converter here.

Code:
***********.leawo.com/mac-mp4-converter/
Old Sep 11, 2009, 03:56 AM
Veteran

Convert videos i use Total Video Converter
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html[/img]
it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter
[img]***********.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html[/img]