CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 24, 2009, 10:23 PM

Cool Convert MP4 to AVI freely with Leawo Free AVI Converter

sponsored links

[img]***********.leawo.com/images/icon/k-video-avi-converter.jpg[/img]

[b]How to convert MP4 to AVI with Leawo Free AVI Converter?[/b]

I recorded a video with the format of MP4 and would like to make it a film by converting this [i][url=***********.leawo.com/video/mp4-dvdvideo-converter.html]MP4 to AVI[/i] file. Personally, I like this MP4 video very much, though the video only half an hour long. However, what I should face is that the video converter is a must, Leawo [i][url=***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-aviconverter.html]Free AVI Converter[/i] is the best choice. Only in this way and this tool can I successfully make the film. In this case, what should I do? How can I [i][url=***********.leawo.com/video/mp4-dvdvideo-converter.html]convert MP4 to AVI[/i] format? Luckily, this tutorial of Leawo Free AVI converter, the step-by-step guide can be of great help to solve your problem!

[b]Here are 3 simple steps to convert MP4 to AVI:[/b]
[b]Step1.[/b] Click "Add"to import my video in, or simply drag it in.

[img]***********.leawo.com/images/video/mp4-dvds1.jpg[/img]

[b]Step2.[/b] Choose “AVI-Audio-Video Interleaved(*.avi)” in "Style", and then set the destination folder in "Output" what you need.

[b]Step3.[/b] Click "Convert" on the right bottom corner to start the conversion, and over.

Besides, it's PRO Version has many powerful functions, like video effect adjusting for a better visual effect, video trimming for a specific duration, video cropping for a dimension of your player screen, etc.

[b]Download Leawo [url=***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-aviconverter.html]Free MP4 to AVI Converter Now here:[/b]
Code:
***********.leawo.com/video-converter/free-aviconverter.html
[b]Or you can also download Leawo [url=***********.leawo.com/mac-avi-converter/]MAC AVI Converter here.[/b]
Code:
***********.leawo.com/mac-avi-converter/

Tags
convert mp4 to avi