CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 17, 2009, 02:29 AM

Default How to import MKV to FCP on Mac OS X (Snow Leopard included)

sponsored links

If you feel like to
Code:
***********.applemacvideo.com/fcpmac/convert-mkv-to-fcp-mac.html
convert mkv to final cut pro on mac ,just [url=***********.applemacvideo.com/fcpmac/convert-mkv-to-fcp-mac.html#188]convert .mkv to fcp ,that is to say ,convert mkv to FCP compatible quicktime formats like mov ,mp4 ,etc on.
The MKV (Matroska video) is an open standard free container format, a file format that can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture or subtitle tracks inside a single file. It is intended to serve as a universal format for storing common multimedia content, like movies or TV shows. MKV is similar in conception to other containers like AVI, MP4 or ASF, but is entirely open in specification, with implementations consisting mostly of open source software. Matroska file types are .MKV for video (with subtitles and audio), .mka for audio-only files and .mks for subtitles only. The most common use of .mkv files is to store HD video files.
[IMG]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2699/4108055416_ca45dfbe54_m.jpg[/IMG]
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/osx/final-cut-pro.html#188]Final Cut Pro is a popular video editor for the rising Mac users. And the open MKV files are used more often video editing experts to deal with on FCP and amateur video editors. So if your video is with the extension .mkv, it maybe standard video MKV, or it may be HD MKV (H.264,Xvid).The encoder of HD MKV video is always H.264.which is supported well by the [url=***********.applemacvideo.com/fcpmac/convert-mkv-to-fcp-mac.html#188]mkv to fcp converter for mac It can resolve the problem of importing HD MKV (H.264) files and SD MKV files to Final Cut Pro successfully.
[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2697/4099619203_f316a7f89f.jpg[/img]
The key point to [url=***********.applemacvideo.com/fcpmac/convert-mkv-to-fcp-mac.html#188]import mkv to fcp is to select QuickTime compatible formats on this software; you can either select the output format as MOV or MP4 to convert. Moreover, videos can be trimmed, cropped and merged by this Mac Here are more tips on
[url=***********.applemacvideo.com/guide/mac-video-converter-guide.html#188]editing videos on MKV to FCP converter for Mac
Old Nov 19, 2009, 01:36 AM

I have some MKV videos and now want to edit them on FCP so that i could enjoy some parts of the videos on my ipod with ease.

so i tried [B]Moyea MKV Converter for Mac[/B] which easily helped me convert mkv to mov.

what' s more, it can prevent any audio/video issues for its advanced audio/video synchnization.

i appreciate it.
Code:
my-video-converter.com/mkv_converter_mac/