CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:21 PM
Veteran

Default How to Convert TiVo to iPod?

sponsored links

How to Convert TiVo to iPod?
Recently, many friends asked me that what should I do to play my TiVo videos on my iPod, how can I convert these special TiVo formats to MP4 for my iPod Nano, what program should I use to convert them? I was so curious why all of them are troubled by this format? And this time, I write this article to help them and you, the next confused guy.
First, how to transfer TiVo to iPod, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPod Classic? This [b]converting[/b] [b]TiVo to iPod [/b]guide shows you the way to easily enjoy beloved TV shows recorded by TiVo box on iPod devices any time and any where. To [b]convert TiVo to iPod[/b], please follow the steps below:
Two must-have and 100% clean tools, please first free download here:
[B]TiVo Desktop software[/B] [B]Moyea Video Converter[/B]

[b]Step-by-step guide: How to convert TiVo to iPod?[/b]
[b](1) [/b][b]How to tranfer TiVo TV shows to PC[/b]

Download [B]TiVo Desktop software[/B]. Connect TiVo to your home network, and then the TiVo Desktop will provide you with a list of shows for transferring to your PC. Then please transfer the TiVo TV shows you want to PC.
[b](2) Convert TiVo to iPod[/b]
This [B]Moyea Video Converter[/B] support quickly and easily converting manifold video files like TiVo, MKV, AVCHD, HD, AVI, WMV, MOV etc to iPod video MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC with different resolution like 320×240, 480×320,640×480, 768×576. The output quality is perfect as you wish and never happen out of sync.
Download it free from here: [B]Moyea Video Converter[/B]

[b]Step 1:[/b] Launch this program, and then click [b]“Add”[/b] to import all .tivo files.
[b]Step 2[/b]: Choose the proper output video format like[b] iPod[/b] [b](.*mp4) [/b]and destination folder to put converted [b]iPod[/b] files. It supports all iPod models like iPod touch, iPod Nano, iPod classic.

And you can click [b]“Settings”[/b] button to set video size, video quality, audio quality, channels (mono or stereo) in the new profile panel to get customize [b]iPod [/b]videos.
[b]Step 3[/b]: Click[b] “Start” [/b]button to start the TiVo to iPod conversion.
After running, you can drag the converted MP4/H.264 video files to iTunes and then sync to your iPod. Now the mission of TiVo to iPod conversion is completed.
[b]3. More information, please enter into [B]Convert TiVo to iPod[/B].

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/convert_tivo_to_ipod/
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/convert_tod_to_iphone/
Old Nov 28, 2009, 03:31 AM
Veteran

I personally, appreciate [b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b].
Okay, Why shall I choose Moyea DVD Ripper?
Several majoy reasons as follows can be accounted for it:
First, Powerful DVD editing options.
Next, Faster DVD conversion speed supported by multi-thread technology. Output converted files without any audio and video sync issues.
Third, Enjoy DVD on portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Blackberry, Zune, and various Cell Phones.
Fourth, Share customized DVD content on your websites or blogs with YouTube Videos FLV.
Last, advanced audio and video sync tech, which ensure excellent output video and audio match.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/