CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 28, 2009, 08:39 PM

Default Backup Blu-rays or HD DVDs with minimal effect

sponsored links

Backup Blu-rays or HD DVDs with minimal effect

Today Blu-ray disc has becoming a good disc storage medium designed to save high-definition videos for its excellent quality. At the same time, you may want to backup your Blu-rays or HD DVDs for playback on your Mac or other portable devices. What’s more, it is good way to preserve your beloved Blu-ray movies or HD DVDs by backup them to the hard drive of Mac or to an external hard drive.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-27/BLU.jpg[/img]
If you just look for a practical way to [B]backup Blu-ray/HD DVDs [/B]on your Mac, the following guide must be interesting for you.

Free download [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b] here, install and run it.
[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/11-27/MacBluray.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 1: Load the Blu-ray movie files into this program[/b]

Click one of the two buttons to make it: “DVD Folder” or “IFO File”.

[b]Step 2: Choose the “Directly Copy”[/b]

Click the drop-down list “Format”, and select Copy-Directly Copy as below:

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/blu_ray_mac_copy.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 3: Set the save folder[/b]

Actually this program will generate the output files to the folder set by default automatically. But you can also specify the destination folder by hitting the “[b]Browse[/b]” button as you like.

[b]Tip:[/b] you can copy multiple Blu-ray or HD DVDs into one file by ticking the checkbox “[b]Merge into one file[/b]”.

[b]Step 4: Copy[/b]

After all the necessary settings are done, you can click the “[b]Convert[/b]” button to start copying. And the main conversion panel will show you some useful information like copying process, elapsed/left time, and estimated/generated file size.

[b]Tip:[/b] With [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b], you can also convert the Blu-ray movies to other popular video/audio formats for playback on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Xbox, Creative Zen, etc.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper_mac/
Old Nov 30, 2009, 02:14 AM
Veteran

The Function of produce is very powerful and conversion speed is very fast,I have tried to use it,very perfectly!

As far as I M concerned that [b]Moyea DVD ripper[/b] is a powerful software for ripping dvds or dvd movies to other video formats like avi, mov, dvix, mkv, mp4, mp3, wmv, wtv and etc for the purpose of importing them to your iPod, iPhone, iriver, xbox, zune, apple tv, psp or even web-sharing websites like youtube.
Besides, this converter is compatible with Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/products/dvd_for_mac/