CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 18, 2009, 04:46 AM

Default Big surprise 50% discount: How to convert videos to iPhone?

sponsored links

Big surprise 50% discount: How to convert videos to iPhone?

Want to easily transfer video/audio/picture from ipod/iPhone to computer?

Do you expect to enjoy your beloved videos on your iPhone? Anyway, you need a useful tool to help you do converting work. Now, I will introduce you a powerful video converter– [b]Moyea iPhone Video Converter[/b] , which can convert videos to iPhone supported formats, like mp4, mp3, aac, m4a, wav.[b] [/b]The following guide will instruct you in detail.

[b]Step 1: Download and install this program, the main interface will pop up as follow:[/b]
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_to_iphone/moyea_video_iphone_converter_interface_090625.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2: Load video files into this program[/b]
Click[b] “Add” [/b]button to import video files into this program, and you will see the interface as below.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_to_iphone/moyea_video_iphone_converter_import_090625.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 3: Manage the input files[/b]
You can manage the input files by clicking[b] “Delete”[/b] to move away unwanted videos, clicking[b] “Clear” [/b]to go back to the main interface to add other files again, clicking [b]“Move Down”[/b], or[b] “Move Up”[/b] to reset file sequence.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_to_iphone/moyea_video_iphone_converter_manage_090625.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 4: Set output format and destination folder[/b]
Click the[b] “profile”[/b] drop-down list to select the format you prefer for each added file. And click[b] the folder icon [/b]in[b] “output” [/b]to specify where to load your output files.

If you want to make your settings be set once and for all, you can choose “Apply to all”, and if you want to combine a lot of files together to enjoy them without any interruption, you can check the option on the main interface[b] “Merge into one file”[/b].
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_to_iphone/moyea_video_iphone_converter_format_090625.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 5: Set advanced settings[/b]
If you are professional in customizing videos, you can set the advanced settings to optimize the video on changing [b]Video Codec, bit Rate, Video Size, Frame Rate, and Aspect Ratio[/b] of video as well as[b] Audio Codec, bit Rate, Sample Rate, and Channels [/b]of audio by clicking button[b] “Setting”[/b].
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_to_iphone/moyea_video_iphone_converter_profile_090625.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 6: Customize[/b]
Click the[b] “Customize” [/b]button to edit the video. You can adjust video brightness, contrast, and audio volume by dragging the slider bars. In addition, you can also trim and crop video to be what you need.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_to_iphone/moyea_video_iphone_converter_effect_090625.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 7: Thumbnail[/b]
If you want to save some images for future use, just click [b]the thumbnail icon[/b] to capture images, and the images will be located in the default output folder if you do not specify where to load them.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_to_iphone/moyea_video_iphone_converter_thumbnail_090625.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 8: Start converting[/b]
Once you choose the video file, just click[b] the start button[/b], and then video converting will begin as following interface showing:
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/video_to_iphone/moyea_video_iphone_converter_convert_090625.jpg[/img]

[b]Moyea iPhone Video Converter[/b] can absolutely help you convert videos to your iPhone supported format. Therefore, you can enjoy watching your be-loved movies whenever and wherever.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_to_iphone/
Old Dec 22, 2009, 03:54 AM
Veteran

[b]Merry Christmas![/b]

Christmas is coming! I found that Most products on Moyea websites give a huge discount.
For me, I am intending to convert video to my PSP, so I will use powerful [b]Moyea iPhone Video Converter[/b] which is much cheaper now. It has a [b]discount of 50%[/b].
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/pro_christmas2009.gif[/img]

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/christmas2009/