CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 20, 2009, 04:04 AM

Default Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will?

sponsored links

Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will?

[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2543/4115713107_d1d61dc256.jpg[/img]
Are you still anxious about the problem that you can not transfer a ton of DVD movies you have to the portable gadgets like iPod, iPhone 3Gs, PS3, Creative Zen, Zune, and on the go? Luckily, with [b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] coming onto the market, you guys needn’t worry about the problem any longer.

[b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] is an outstanding software for users to edit and convert DVD disc or movies to other video/audio formats like MP4, FLV, AVI, 3GP, MPEG-4, MOV, MKA, AC3, M4A and etc, so that they can play on some portable devices like iphone, iPod, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Blackberry and so forth. What’s more, it applies advanced audio and video sync technology, which can perfectly avoid the output audio/video stuttering.

The following easy steps will show you how to fast rip DVD to various portable devices.
[b]Step 1[/b], free download this DVD Ripper and install it on your PC.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper/main_interface.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2[/b], add your DVD file (single or multiple ones) freely by one of the three folders like “DVD Rom”, “DVD Folder” and “IFO File”.
[b]Step 3[/b], select output video/audio format like MP4 by using drop-down list of Format, specify destination file path by default or extending “Open” icon. If you want to combine dozens of files to one file, you just mark the check box “Merge into one file”.
[b]Step 4[/b], after loading your DVD files into this program, you can click “Edit” icon to edit your video or audio like trim, crop, Effect, Audio Replace as you wish. For instance, you can trim the unwanted parts or clips. The following picture is for your reference:
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_ripper/trim.jpg[/img]
[b]Step 5[/b], now you can hit “start” button to launch the conversion.
As soon as the conversion is over, you can put the converted DVD files to your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Creative Zen, Zune and enjoy them with pleasure.
[b]Tips[/b]:
[b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] applies advanced multi-thread process technology, which provides you easier way t o convert any DVDs 1.5 or 2 times faster than other similar programs.
So, you needn’t worry about that this ripper would waste your time.

If you would like to replace the original DVD audio with anther one for fun or for special use, you can use its audio replacement option.

The program provides you with a green codec environment, which will not install any codec on your computer and further avoid the unexpected codec issues.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/
Old Dec 23, 2009, 10:06 PM
Veteran

[b]Merry Christmas![/b]
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/pro_christmas2009.gif[/img]
Christmas is coming! I found that Most products on Moyea websites give a huge [b]discount[/b].
For me, I am intending to convert video to my PSP, so I will use powerful [b]Moyea DVD Ripper[/b] which is much cheaper now. It has a [b]discount of 10%[/b].
I think it is a good news for me and you all.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/christmas2009/