CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 24, 2009, 07:05 AM

Default Thanks, My Almighty Lord

sponsored links

Thanks for your sharing,I used some of these software, and I found it is powerful and nice. The technology not only changes our life , and changes our lifestyle.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 07:44 AM

To manage your ipod with this best ***********.4videosoft.com/ipod-manager.html iPod Manager, you don't worry anything. I also share with you the full guide. ***********.4videosoft.com/reviews-ipod-to-computer-ipod-manager.html
4Videosoft ***********.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html Video Converter Platinum and ***********.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html DVD Ripper Platinum are both 25% off and buy windows get mac free or vice verse on 4Videosoft website expired 15th, Jan.
[IMG]***********.4videosoft.com/guide/xmas/screen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]***********.4videosoft.com/xmas.html[/IMG]
Old Dec 26, 2009, 04:17 PM

Default Which Is the Most Hottest Films in the Year of 2009

Thanks, I found the guide is helpful to me. In the end of 2009, there are so many fantastic films are being shown , you can enjoy them on your portable players, such as ipod nano, ipod classic, iphone, sansa ,even psp, etc, what you need , just is a video converter software. I have used the 4videosoft video converter platinum to converter more than ten films to my ipod, With the hd video converter,I also can enjoy the HD films on my ipod nano. According to my experience, I found the converter software of 4videosoft is powerful and easy to operate, which is the most important thing is that the 4videosoft studio is carrying on a sales promotion to thanks for the long-term's supporting of the customers'. It is said that there are many discounted software on 4videosoft home page are waiting for us, even free mac software. If you want to get the software with high quality , but in cheap price, it is a good chance for you. Now, hurry up! I will go to the 4videosoft home page and get a ipod suite.
Old Dec 27, 2009, 01:26 AM

Default Do the right thing at the right time, this is life!

Sharing with you a powerful and nice video converter, just try out 4videosoft video converter platinum. Maybe, you need some converter software with high quality and economic price, just search in the home page of 4videosoft studio. They are carring on a lage scale sales promotion. Many discounted software are waiting for you , and you can get free software. Want to get detailed information, just go to search the home page of 4videosoft .
Old Jan 03, 2010, 07:54 PM

Default Nice gift!

I'd like to share a powerful [url=***********.4videosoft.com/mts-converter.html][b]MTS converter [/b] with you, To convert MTS files you need this advanced and professional MTS video/file Converter, which can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputing formats.