CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 11, 2010, 11:13 PM
Veteran

Default MOD to iPhone Converter for Mac - mac mod to iphone mp4, h.264, mp3, aac, wav, aiff c

sponsored links

Before telling my story, I sincerely recommend you this trustable Mac Mod to iPhone Converter[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/[/img]. It assuredly touched me very much. The Mod to iPhone Converter for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/[/img] successfully helps me convert Canon camcorder *.mod to my iPhone which means a lot to me!

Yesterday, my friends and I went to the seaside to celebrate our graduation. We took our Canon HV20 to record the happy moments. It is really a wonderful time and all of us feel so exiting. After we came back, one of my friends suggested inputting the videos to her iPhone. Then here comes the problem. The .mod videos can’t playback on her iPhone! It really makes me disappointed when we find this problem. Then someone recommend this iPhone Mod Converter for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/[/img] to us.

The first thing we notice about the Mod to iPhone for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/[/img] is the powerful functions. With the ability to convert JVC, Panasonic, Canon camcorder *.mod to mp4, mov, mpg, dv, mpeg, flv, mkv, avi on Mac OS X, this Mac Mod to iPhone Converter [img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/[/img]allows you to make .mod video understandable by most media player like iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Blackberry, PSP, Creative Zen, iriver, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch, iPod shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, etc.

What struck me most are the additional functions. I can trim and crop the videos to adjust them to my ipod screen which means I can enjoy them on the way! In fact, I can also select my favorite effect by simply making settings!

As a matter of fact, I am a newbie. But just do as follows, you can easily use this Mac Mod to iPhone Converter[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/[/img] without any Obstacles! They call me “Veteran” now!

A: After installing and running the software, click”Add File” to upload your .mod videos. This Mac Mod to iPhone Converter[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/[/img] supports merging several chapters of movies into one file. It will save you a lot of trouble to click again and again.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/load.jpg

B: Now you can edit the videos. This software delivers extraordinary performance and excellent video quality in the palm of your hand.
Trim: trim your footage by adjusting start and end points. There is a timeline below the preview window, you can also drag the little triangle icon to set the conversion start time and end time.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/trim.jpg

Crop: Sometimes, the videos are not available for your mobile devices. Click the “Crop” button to cut the black edges of the videos, and then you will see a pop up windows (See the figure below). There is a frame in dashed line around the movie video; you can drag it to cut the black edges. Moreover, you can specify an area by setting the crop values. You can select an output aspect ratio and the available options are: Keep Original, full screen, 16:9 and 4:3.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/crop.jpg

C: There are several output formats. Choose the suitable video formats by clicking the drop-down list in the profile options.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/conversion.jpg

Free Download Mac MOD to iPhone Converter[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-iphone-converter-for-mac/[/img] now to have a free experience!
Old Jan 11, 2010, 11:26 PM
Veteran

Default MOD to FLV for Mac-mac mod to youtube (*.flv) converter.

MOD to FLV Converter for Mac [img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/[/img]can convert JVC, Panasonic, Canon camcorder *.mod to flv, mov, mpg, dv, mpeg, mp4, mkv, avi on Mac OS X.
Mod to FLV Converter for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/[/img] can convert the .mod files recorded by most popular digital camcorders such as Panasonic SV AV100, Canon MOD Camcorders, JVC and Panasonic to flv on Mac OS X then enjoy it on your computer, YouTube, Internet Web Pages.
Step by step to convert mod to flv for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/[/img] users?
We can not play camcorder MOD files on Mac OS X with QuickTime or iTunes. We can not play MOD files on YouTube. FLV si flash-compatible video file exported by the Flash Video Exporter plug-in (included with Adobe Flash) or other program with FLV file support; consists of a short header, interleaved audio, video, and metadata packets; audio and video data is stored in a similar format used by standard Flash (.SWF) files. Thanks for MOD to FLV Converter[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/[/img]. Now We can play them on my iMac and share them on YouTube.
***********.mod-converter-mac.com/images/mod-converter-for-mac.jpg

After load MOD files, We can preview any specify video clips. When previewing the MOD clips, we can create thumbnails with one click. The image can be saved as bmp, jpg, png format.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/load-mod-files.jpg

Crop the play area of movie to remove black areas. Adjust the playing area of the movies to fit for your player and your favor.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/crop-clips.jpg

Trim MOD video clips to select start and end time. Clip any segment of your camcorder movies by set the exact start and end time or just drag the slide bar.

***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/trim-mod-files.jpg

Select 'Flash Video YouTube (*.flv)' as output format. We can Merge several chapters of movies into one file. After finishing the settings, we start the conversion process of MOD to FLV files[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/[/img]. This professional JVC, Panasonic, Canon Mod to FLV Converter for Mac[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/[/img] fully compatible with Mac OS X, support Leopard and Tiger, which manage on computers with either Power PC or Intel processors.
Free Download Mac MOD to FLV Converter[img]***********.mod-converter-mac.com/mod-to-flv-converter-for-mac/[/img] now to have a free experience!