CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 27, 2009, 06:03 AM

sponsored links

Go to try 4Videosoft ***********.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html iPhone Ringtone Maker [IMG]***********.4videosoft.com/images/box/iphone-ringtone-maker.jpg[/IMG]
and ***********.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker-for-mac.html iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac [IMG]***********.4videosoft.com/images/box/mac/iphone-ringtone-maker-for-mac.jpg[/IMG]
to make your own special ringtones to become the focus of everyone. The good news is that from now to 15, Jan you only pay $20 to get these two powerful software to start your wonderful experience.
More detailed information you can go [IMG]***********.4videosoft.com/xmas.html[/IMG]
Old Dec 30, 2009, 05:44 AM

Default Nice gift!

In this Christmas holiday, what gift did you get. Maybe, you got a portable player, and are you wondering how to watch or listen to the different video or audio formats on your player, I can give you a suggestion , just try out 4videosoft video converter and if you are Mac OS user, you can choose the 4videosoft video converter for mac. Wish you have a nice experience!
Old Jan 01, 2010, 12:09 AM

Default Nice gift!

I'd like to share a powerful 4videosoft MTS converter with you (***********.4videosoft.com/mts-converter.html), To convert MTS files you need this advanced and professional MTS video/file Converter, which can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputing formats.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 02:10 AM

Default Nice Share

I use [url=***********.4videosoft.com/mts-converter.html][b] MTS Converter[/b] to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, [url=***********.4videosoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html][b]iPod to Computer Transfer[/b] is my best choice! I'd like to share another powerful [url=***********.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html][b]video converter[/b] with you.
Old Jan 17, 2010, 02:01 AM

Default Nice Share

Rencently, I found a powerful [url=***********.4videosoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html][b]video converter for mac[/b], it is a professional video converter for mac uesers. and if you want to enjoy M2TS video/films on your players, you can try out this professional [url=***********.4videosoft.com/m2ts-converter.html][b]m2ts converter[/b]. At last , I 'd like to share my experience of using 4videosoft [url=***********.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html][b]dvd ripper[/b], it can rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, HD video(HD AVI, HD TS, HD MOV, HD WMV…), MP3 etc with super fastest DVD ripping speed. Therefore, with this DVD Ripper software you are easy to put your DVD on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, BlackBerry etc with excellent sound and image quality.