CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 19, 2010, 12:39 AM
Veteran

Default Convert MOD to AVI/MP3/MP4/FLV/MPEG/MOV/3GP on Mac

sponsored links

Convert MOD to AVI/MP3/MP4/FLV/MPEG/MOV/3GP on Mac

As we know, MOD is the video format from digital camcorders, like JVC Everio, the Canon FS100 and the Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders. Usually the MOD files can not be directly enjoyed on most portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Sansa, Xperia, Archos, cell phone, etc.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2009/11/u4756395513784765182fm0gp161.jpg[/img]

Here I will show the easiest and fastest way to convert MOD to AVI/MPG/MPEG/MP4/FLV/MOV/3GP, etc. with [b]Moyea MOD Converter for Mac[/b] according to my own experience.

At the same time, I will list the following reasons why I choosed this program among so many similar programs on the market.

1. Compress digital videos to a smaller one
2. Fast convert MOD to other popular video/audio formats like MP3, MP4, FLV, MOV, etc.
3. Keep excellent output quality without any audio/video issues.
4. Adopt built-in codec to avoid the unexpected codec problem
5. Remove interlaces and image noises for better quality.
6. Easy to operate with friendly interface

[b]Preparation[/b]: Download and install [b]Moyea MOD Converter for Mac[/b].

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2009/11/1.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 1[/b]. Click the "Add" button to import the MOD files.

[b]Step 2[/b]. Set the output video format

Select the output video format from the drop-down list of the "Format" or by clicking the "Settings" button to select the output video format. At the same time, you can adjust Video Codec, Bit Rate, Video Size, Frame Rate, and even the Aspect Ratio of Video as well as Audio Codec, Bit Rate, Sample Rate, Channels, and Volume of Audio to meet your great enjoyment in the popup panel.
[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2009/11/2.jpg[/img]

[b]Tips[/b]: Tick the checkbox "Merge into one file", it can convert several MOD files into one file.

[b]Step 3[/b]. Select the destination folder

[b]Step 4[/b]. Click the "Start" button to start conversion

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/uploads/2009/11/3.jpg[/img]

Tips: [b]Moyea MOD Converter for Mac[/b] also offers other special editing functions like cropping, trimming, merging, snapshot, watermark, etc. to help users to improve and perfect the videos at will.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/mod_converter_mac/
Old Jan 23, 2010, 05:43 AM
Veteran

I searched this kind of software for a long time and during the time I tried some similar programs. But only Moyea MOD Converter for Mac gave me a fresh for its advanced audio and video sync technology...