CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 22, 2010, 12:33 AM
Veteran

Default How to import Youtube videos to Quick Time on Mac OS X Snow Leopard?

sponsored links

How to import Youtube videos to Quick Time on Mac OS X Snow Leopard?

[img]********farm4.static.flickr.com/3516/4079452888_cb218aa773.jpg[/img]

I always hear people asking the question like "Is there a way for me to convert and edit Youtube videos with Final Cut Express, iMoive?" To be frank, I've frequently met the problem as them. To solve the problem, I searched for different ways via a plenty of forums and chatting rooms. Accordingly, I choose the best solution which is easy, fast and superb in operation. Now, here, I would like to share my own experiences with all of you and hope them will be of great help for you.

The easiest way is to use [b]Moyea FLV Converter for Mac[/b]. It can fast convert videos from Youtube, Google videos or even Hulu to versatile editing software such as FCE, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and etc. In addition, if you wish, you can convert these videos to media players, including Quick Time, Real Player, VLC and etc.

Then let me show you how to import Youtube videos to Final Cut Express:

[b]Step 0[/b]: download this Program and install it as below:

[b]Step 1[/b]:load your Youtube videos (single or batches) to this converter using "Add" icon, select output format like MOV compatible with Final Cut Express by drop-down menu, and hit "Browse" to specify export file path you want.

[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2499/4078645667_3b4c4954f4.jpg[/img]

[b]Step 2[/b]: click "Start" icon to launch conversion.

[b]Step 3[/b]: once it finishes conversion, you can immediately import converted Youtube videos to Final Cut Express for editing.
The whole operation process is extremely simple and nimble.

[b]Tips[/b]:
[b]Moyea FLV Converter for Mac[/b] is compatible with old and new Mac OS including Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, v10.5 Leopard and v10.6 [b]Snow Leopard[/b].
By the way, this program supports 1024*768 or higher resolution display, so you needn't worry about its output video quality.
Last but not least, this program enables users to convert FLV/F4V files downloaded from YouTube, Hulu, MySpace, Fox, ABC, etc. or encoded with other program to a plenty of portable players such as iPod, iPhone 3Gs, PSP, Zune, Xbox, cell phones and so forth.

All the best

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/flv_converter_mac/
Old Feb 28, 2010, 03:39 AM
Veteran

Related tutorials:

Video Converter for Mac
***********.prlog.org/10536700-moyea-video-converter-for-mac-v24-launchedsupport-dolby-truehd-audio.html

Blu-ray Ripper
***********.itvoir.com/portal/boxx/modules/blogs/Blog-Detail.asp?BlogID=19997

DVD Ripper
***********.macnn.com/articles/09/08/10/moyea.dvd.ripper.released/

YouTube Converter
***********.pressreleasepoint.com/moyea-youtube-converter-without-audio-and-video-out-sync

Tags
convert flv to avi, convert flv to mp3, flv converter for mac