CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11, 2010, 01:05 AM
Veteran

Default Best way to play Blu-ray on Windows 7 laptop

sponsored links

Best way to play Blu-ray on Windows 7 laptop

I had a nice library of DVDís on my hard drive and wanted to add my Blu-ray's now. When I put my Blu-ray movie in the built in Blu-ray player on my computer running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OS.

The error message said: "Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD. The disc was created in a manner that the player does not support." There was a tab for "Web Help" so I hit it and got a lot of nothing from Microsoft.

In order to solve it, I did some reach online and finally found out a comprehensive tool Ė [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/b] which is designed to decrypt, copy and convert Blu-ray to other popular video/audio formats. According to my own experience, it is convenient to play Blu-ray movies on Windows 7 without additional tools.

Here I will share the way to [b]play Blu-ray[/b] on Windows 7 laptop.

Preparation: Free download [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/b] here, install and run it.

Step 1: Click "DVD ROM" button to add Blu-Ray disc via your Blu-ray drive, or click "DVD Folder" button to add Blu-Ray files from your computer.

Step 2: Select output format you need

Click the drop-down list "Format", you can easily choose output format you need. Or you can click the "Customize" button to open the profile manager window. Beneath it, you can check the categories you need according to your devices and then select output for your reference.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/1/copy.jpg[/img]

In addition, you can click the "View Mode" button to switch the mode you like. All the procedure will be done in a short time.

Step 3: Click the "Convert" button to start [b]Blu-ray conversion[/b]

Once all the settings are done, you will get the converted Blu-ray files with several minutes from the destination folder and then you could add them on your hard drive or play them on your media player.

That's all. If there is another easier method to play Blu-ray movies on Windows 7, just share with us.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/
Old Apr 02, 2010, 06:40 AM

The latest review of Moyea Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate V2.2

Big news! [b]Moyea Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate[/b](***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_video_converter_ultimate/) is upgraded to the latest version V2.2, adding more useful and powerful options than the previous version. Besides converting among almost video and audio formats with ease, such as TiVo, vro, mp4, vob, mpeg, mpg, flv, f4v, 3gp, avi, wmv, swf, mkv, mov, mvi, wma, m4a and so on, the upgrated version now enables iPad users convert any video to iPad directly in a simple way. In addition, Moyea Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate V2.2 allows users to convert Blu-ray and DVD with detaled subtitles (including open captioning and closed captioning) and audio tracks, which is the most improvement of the previous version. And apple users also can rip any DVD and Blu-ray to iPad directly without any trouble, which is really fun.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/12-3/PS3/DVD/v2.2.jpg[/img]

[b]Key features of the previous of Moyea Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate:[/b]

1) Friendly-interface

2) Convert/rip any DVD/Blu-ray/video to other popular video/audio formats

3) Support TrueHD/DTS-HD audio conversion so that you can enjoy Blu-ray files with your master language.

4) Copy/backup DVD/Blu-ray discs directly without other toolís help

5) Adjustable audio/video parameters for better video quality

6) Keep original aspect ratio

7) Powerful de-interlacing function

8) Advanced audio/video sync technology

9) Super high fast conversion and excellent output quality

10) Wonderful editing functions like crop, trim, watermark, audio replace and effects

11) Rotate video to the correct way

12) Perfect after-sale service

[b]Enhanced features of Moyea Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate V2.2:[/b]

1) Directly convert any video/audio to iPad

2) Directly convert any DVD and Blu-ray to iPad

3) Support open captioning and closed captioning (subtitles) conversion

4) Support audio track conversion with detaled information

5) The profile list you adjusted in the previous version could be saved in the latest version

[b]Download Moyea Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate:[/b]

Code:
********download.moyea.com/blu_ray_video_converter_ultimate/blurayvideoconverterultimate_setup.exe
Closed Thread

Tags
blu-ray burner, blu-ray converter, copy blu-ray, moyea blu-ray ripper, rip blu-ray dvd