CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 26, 2010, 11:15 PM

Default How to rip Blu-ray files into HD video format on Mac?

sponsored links

How to rip Blu-ray files into HD video format on Mac?

Want to find an effective way to rip Blu-ray files into HD videos without many quality losses, but failed? If you are a Mac user, and involved in that case just right, this thread here may exactly do you a favor, since it is written in purpose of showing people how to do it via the help of third party software called [b]Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[img]***********.pavtube.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac/[/img][/b]. Apart from ripping Blu-rays to standard media formats like AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, RM, 3GP, AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, M4A, etc., Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac can also make use of HD codec like H.264, Xvid, MPEG-2, WMV, Divx, etc. to convert BD files into lots of HD video formats, such as H.264 HD Video (*.mp4), H.264 HD Video (*.mov), MPEG-4 HD Video (*.mp4), MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg), MKV HD Video (*.mkv), WMV HD (*wmv), Divx HD (*.avi), AVI HD Video (*.avi), etc. Now, letís move on to see how to rip BD files into HD video formats on Mac step by step.

[img]***********.pavmac.com/pic/0912/091224bdmac/bd5total091224.jpg[/img]

Step 1: Click "DVD Folder" or "IFO File" to import Blu-ray files.

Step 2: Click the drop-down list at the end of "Format" to select an HD format as output format. Here I choose H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)" for instance.

Step 3: Click "Browse" button to look for and set a save path to store the output HD videos.

Step 4: Click "Settings" button to do advanced settings.

After clicking this button, you will enter the window shown below, on which you are allowed to adjust video and audio parameters like codec name, bit rate, image pixel, sample rate, etc., in that way you can take charge of the output file size as well as image quality on your hands freely.

[img]***********.pavmac.com/pic/0912/091224bdmac/bd5profile091224.jpg[/img]

Step 5: Click "Convert" button to start Blu-ray ripping.

As long as the ripping work is finished, you can click "Open" button to find out the ripped HD files with ease.

BTW, if you want to combine all the BD files into one file, so that there are no intervals while playback, you can tick the checkbox "Merge into one file" to achieve it.

Also, if you want to do simple editing on the original BD files, you can click "Editor" button to do this. Briefly speaking, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac provides users with functions like "Crop", "Trim", "Text Watermark", "Image/Video Watermark", "Effect" and "Audio Replace", via these functions you can remove unwanted areas of the original video, specify a certain video duration to rip, add your own preferred pictures, text, and videos to be as watermark in the output HD files, and adding special effects, as well as substitute the primary audio with your favorite ones.

All in all, [b]Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b] can basically meet all the needs you demand during the course of ripping Blu-ray files into HD video format. Well, itís time to end up now, hope this helps. Good luck.
Old Apr 01, 2010, 05:43 AM

Default Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper

Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper

* All-in-one Blu-Ray and DVD ripper, converter, and editor.
* Rip Blu-ray (*.m2ts) and DVD (*.vob) movies from disc and folder to numerous video and audio formats.
* Perfect output audio-video sync quality with fast converting speed.
* Access to all the subtitles and audio tracks freely.
* Support VFW codec encoding and 5.1 channels audio output.
Old Apr 08, 2010, 03:46 AM

I have to look around for a practical and affordable program to help me out. My only objective is to convert these .m2ts files to .avi files, so that I can edit them with Corel Ulead DVD MovieFactory 6 Plus, and burn them into a SD DVD for playback on the DVD player connected to my TV, as well as computer DVD Player software on computers. Fortunately, I came across Pavtube HD Video Converter, it is easy to use and helpful, I finally successfully converted .m2ts files to .avi format, and the output files are in good quality, without any problems while editing in MovieFactory 6 Plus. It is my pleasure to share this HD Video Converter[img]***********.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter/[/img] here.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 06:15 AM

Are you feeling headache to figure out a way to reserve Dolby TrueHD audio of your Blu-ray .m2ts streams while doing format conversion? Without a practical program, itís definitely difficult to set the movies being converted in your master language, even though your .m2ts files are not copy-protected. Normally, if your master language is English, then English audio is making use of TrueHD, and suppose your format conversion application can not recognize TureHD audio, then it will only output the audio track it recognized, that would be French, Spanish, or some other languages instead of English. In that case, you will encounter language troubles absolutely, so an available MTS/M2TS converter which can support TrueHD audio would provide timely help at this time. To relieve the pains of Mac users, this guide will show you how to retain TrueHD audio of BD .m2ts files on Mac in detail.

Required software:

Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac