CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 26, 2010, 09:41 PM

Default To Share My Experience:Enjoy Blu-ray,HD DVD and SD to iPod with ease

sponsored links

To Share My Experience:Enjoy Blu-ray,HD DVD and SD to iPod with ease

Some people may encounter the same problem: “I purchased some cherishable [B]Blu-ray DVDs[/B] and recorded some nice memories on HD DVDs, but they could not be played on my iPod, which is really annoying.” Actually the key problem is that Blu-ray and HD DVDs can not be read on iPod, so what you need to do is to convert Blu-ray and HD DVD to the video formats acceptable to iPod without good output quality, like MP4, H.264, etc.

In order to solve that problem, I tried all possible ways I have thought, like Google search, Yahoo answers, forums post, etc. It is a pity that I couldn’t find a perfect way to solve the big trouble after scouring the Web for days.
At last, I tried a few kinds of Blu-ray rippers one after another on Google search, like 4Media DVD ripper, iSkysoft DVD ripper, Xilisoft DVD ripper and so on. What makes me excited is this software, [B]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/B].

[B]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/B] is designed to rip SDs, Blu-ray movies or other HD DVD to other popular ?video formats, like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, WMA, M4V, etc so that these DVDs can be acceptable to iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, etc. with super high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality. What’ more, it adopts advanced audio and video sync technology which is so strong that any user can freely and comfortably enjoy the videos of Blu-ray and HD DVD on my iPod.
After free download Moyea Blu-ray Ripper here, in stall and run it. Here the necessary steps to convert Blu-ray to iPod will be showed as below:
Step 1: Import the DVD or Blu-ray files you want to convert into this Blu-ray ripper program.
Step 2: Set output format and destination folder
After all the files are loaded, you can select the output format as iPod format from the drop-down list "Format" as well as set the destination folder from the "Output" if you don’t want the output files saved in the default folder automatically.

If the original DVD or Blu-ray has many languages, you can also select the subtitle from the drop-down list "Subtitle" you need as well as select the audio track from the "Audio"

Step 4: Set advanced settings
If you want to get better output quality, you can click the "Settings" button on the main interface and then you can adjust the video resolution, the aspect ration, bit rate, frame rate, etc under a profile window. And you can hit the "Save as" to save the settings you set for next use.

Step 5: Start conversion by clicking "Convert" button.

Tips:
Tick the checkbox "Merge into one file" you can merge or join several video files into one.
Click the "Edit" button, you can edit the video for your reference.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/
Old Apr 16, 2010, 05:04 AM
Veteran

Hot News! [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b]([b]Moyea iPad Video Converter[/b]) latest version has been updated to include many features. Added numberic display for adjusting effect; Greatly updated the display of output profile list.

All the Windows products are added iPad device profile and support for directly converting to [b]iPad[/b] for Apple users.

Tags
blu-ray burner, blu-ray converter, copy blu-ray, moyea blu-ray ripper, rip blu-ray dvd