CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 26, 2010, 02:37 AM

Default A good audio converter, convert OGG to MP3, MP3 to OGG

sponsored links

A good audio converter, convert OGG to MP3, MP3 to OGG

When surfing online, I found many people have the troubles as below:

"I'm looking for an audio file converter to convert MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, etc. Especially, I want to convert MP3 to OGG and OGG to MP3. I would like to have the ability to handle conversions in batches. Is there a good audio converter on Mac?"

"I have lots of music files, and am considering converting my MP3 files to OGG. I have a program called OGG Converter, but I have to load and process one MP3 at a time, and donít know that it will go both ways. Converting each file one at a time is too slow. I need to be able to load a list of 20 or so files to convert at once. What would others recommend to use in Windows 7?"

"I'm using the free version of dBpoweramp since i only need the converter for a short while. I converted a few of the songs I needed to perfectly during the allotted time during the trial session, but i never got around to finishing the job. When i finally got around to getting back on task, my trial version ended, but then i ran into an unexpected problem."

Have you ever got the same or similar issues? Here I will share with you a [b]good audio converter for Mac[/b] which is powerful to convert among almost audio formats like MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, FLAC, DTS, AIFF, SWV, TTA, MP2, etc. And this Mac video converter not only supports batch audio conversion and extract audio from video files, but also supports TrueHD/DTS-HD audio conversion now so that you can the original audio track for great enjoyment.

As for Windows users, there is another good audio converter called Moyea Video Converter which does the job perfectly.

Are you ready? Just follow me.

[b]Preparation[/b]: Free download this Mac audio converter here, install and run it.

[b]Step 1[/b]: Import all your audio files into this Mac audio converter program

[b]Step 2[/b]: Select output format you need from the "Format" drop-down list, like MP3, PGG, etc.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/1/2/3/audio-converter.jpg[/img]

If you want to join/combine several audio files into a single one, just need to tick the checkbox "Merge into one file".

[b]Step 3[/b]: Adjust audio parameters like bit rate, size, codec, sample rate, channels by clicking the "Settings" button

Remember hit the "Save as" button to save the settings as default so that you can use it directly for next time.

[b]Step 4[/b]: Click the "Convert" button to start audio conversion

In the converting window, you will see some useful info you may need, like time estimated, time left, generated size and estimated size. And for its multi-threading technology, the entire audio conversion task will be done in a short time, even in batch conversion.

See, it is really easy, isnít it?
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/
Hope it helps!
Old Feb 09, 2010, 01:51 AM
Veteran

I found a wonderful DVD Ripper: ***********.macnn.com/articles/09/08/10/moyea.dvd.ripper.released/
Old Apr 23, 2010, 12:21 AM
Veteran

Convert video for your iPad on Mac

Moyea iPad Video Converter is a simple tool which can convert almost all populor video formats to iPad very sasily. It enables you to watch any video on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It can convert high definition video such as Blu-ray (.m2ts), AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, Quick [...]

Read: iPad Video Converter lets you Convert Videos to iPad Format

Related information:
********maximumitblips.dailyradar.com/story/batches-video-conversion-with-moyea-video-converter/