CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 28, 2010, 12:22 AM
Veteran

Default An easy method to enjoy non-protected iTunes videos(M4V),MKV for PS3 on Mac

sponsored links

I recently downloaded two movies Terminator: Salvation and Watchmen online. My intent was to enjoy them with my whole family on my PS3. But I neglected the issue that M4V and MKV files can not be recognized on any other media player.

In order to solve the problem, I searched on Google, Yahoo answers and post the question on some video forums. Finally, I tried the solutions suggested by kind persons one by one, but only this one converting M4V/MKV to PS3 with a [b]good Mac video Converter[/b] works perfectly and easily.

If you are still wondering the easy-solution to enjoy non-protected M4V or MKV to PS3 or other portable devices (Creative Zen, Zune, PSP, Xbox 360, Sansa, Archos, etc), the following tutorial may greatly help you.

Preparation: Free download this best [b]Mac video converter[/b] here, install and run it.

Step 1: Click the "Add" button to import the DRM iTunes files into this Mac video converter program

Step 2: Select output format and set location

After all the DRM iTunes files are loaded, you can select the output format from the drop-down list "Format" as well as set the destination folder from the "Browse". If not, the output files will be saved in the default path automatically.

Step 4: Click the "Convert" button to start iTunes video converter.

See, only three simple steps, you will get the converted files from the destination folder once the conversion task is done and then you can put them on your PS3 or other media players for enjoyment.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/

Tags
ipad video converter, moyea video converter, my video converter, video converter fro mac, video-splitter