CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 18, 2010, 02:05 AM
Veteran

Default Enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies on Motorola CLIQ/Droid

sponsored links

Enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies on Motorola CLIQ/Droid

Have you strained your ears to hear news from Motorola for most of 2009? The company answered with the CLIQ and Driod in the US some time of September, 2009. These devices run Android 1.5 and Android 2.1 respectively. I received my Motorola CLIQ last week, since I have a relative that works for T-mobile so I received quite a discount on it.

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/1/2/3/motorola.jpg[/img]

To be honest, my first impression of the device is quite positive. In the past week, Android at Motorola really allows me to have a richer, more customized and personal mobile experience. But, it is a pity that the Motorola CLIQ/Droid can not directly play Blu-ray discs and DVD movies. If you are curious about enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies on Motorola CLIQ/Droid, the tutorial will give you a favor to a large extent.

In principle, it is easy to enjoy Blu-ray and DVD on other media player or portable device which can not accept Blu-ray and DVD, what you need to do is just to convert the unsupported video files to the formats workable to your device.

Here I just take a reliable Mac Blu-ray ripper as example to show you the detailed steps about how to covert Blu-ray and DVD to Motorola CLIQ/Droid. This reliable program called [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b] is powerful to convert and rip Blu-ray and DVD (no matter protected or non-protected) to any other popular video/audio format at high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality. Besides, it now supports TrueHD/DTS-HD audio conversion.

Preparation: Free download [b]Mac Blu-ray Ripper[/b](***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper_mac/) here, install and run it.

Step 1: Add your Blu-ray files into this program.

Step 2: Select output format from the drop-down list "Format"

[img]********zyghrz.com/pic/1/2/3/cliq.jpg[/img]

Step 3: Adjust audio/video parameters by clicking the "Settings" button.

Step 4: Click the "Convert" button to start [b]Blu-ray conversion[/b](***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper_mac/)

Once all the conversion is done, you can get the converted files from the "Open" folder. Then, you can put the converted files to your Motorola CLIQ/Droid or other mobile devices with ease.

Code:
url=***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper_mac/
Old Apr 28, 2010, 08:43 AM

Convert video for your iPad on Mac
Moyea iPad Video Converter is a simple tool which can convert almost all populor video formats to iPad very sasily. It enables you to watch any video on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It can convert high definition video such as Blu-ray (.m2ts), AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, Quick [...]
Read: iPad Video Converter lets you Convert Videos to iPad Format
Related information:
Code:
********maximumitblips.dailyradar.com/story/batches-video-conversion-with-moyea-video-converter/

Tags
blu-ray burner, blu-ray converter, copy blu-ray, moyea blu-ray ripper, rip blu-ray dvd