CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 23, 2009, 01:57 AM
Veteran

Default How to Rip Blu-ray videos to MP4/WMV/AVI/FLV/MOV for Playback on iPod/iPhone/PSP?

sponsored links

How to Rip Blu-ray videos to MP4/WMV/AVI/FLV/MOV, etc for Playback on iPod/iPhone/PSP/Zune, etc.?

With the rising demand of high-definition video quality, Blu-ray Disc has becoming an optical disc storage medium designed to save high-definition videos. As the same time, users’ s requirement of ripping or copying these Blu-ray on other devices so as to do other use has also occurred. If you just have a mountain of Blu-ray discs and want to play them on [b]iPod[/b], [b]iPhone[/b], [b]PSP[/b], [b]Zune[/b], [b]Xbox[/b], etc. the article will show you the easiest and fastest way to solve it.
[img]********farm4.static.flickr.com/3524/4071663258_d630442d63_m.jpg[/img]

First, you need a good helper-[b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/b], with it, everyone can rip DVDs and Blu-ray DVDs to [b]MP4/AVI/WMV/MOV[/b], etc. with ease for its outstanding features like converting 1 or 1.5 times faster than other similar programs, ripping protected DVD and Blu-ray DVD directly and so on. In addition, it adopts advanced audio and video sync technology to help users rip DVD without any audio/video issues.

Free download [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/b] and install it.

[b]Step 1: Import the Blu-ray files into this program[/b]
Run the program and click “Add”, it supplies four ways to load files:
A. Load from DVD Rom: All DVD files can be automatically detected and recognized from DVD Rom and daemon via this program.
B. Load DVD folder: Sometimes DVD folders stored in your hard drive, it shows like “Video_ts” folder and “Audio_ts” folder. You can click the “Video_ts” folder to load it onto the program.
C. Load ISO image files: You may amount your ISO files in the daemon tools and then load the file from the virtual DVD drive.
D. Load IFO files: Click to import DVD files and load IFO files.
[b]Step 2: Output settings[/b]
You can select the output video format as MP4 or AVI or WMV, etc. from the drop-down list “Format” as well as select the destination folder from the “Output”.
[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2794/4070899675_59722e122f_m.jpg[/img]

In addition, you can check out the setting panel by clicking the “Settings” button.
Profile: Click here to know which formats your devices support.
Settings->Video: Set video encoding settings by selecting a frame rate, a video encoder and a bit rate.
Settings->Audio: Set audio encoding settings by selecting a sample rate, an audio channel, an audio encoder and a bit rate.

[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2736/4071663144_021e72dc5d_m.jpg[/img]

[b]Tips:[/b]
We can customize the video and audio encoding settings and save as our own profile. After we have chosen the encoding options, just click the “Save as” button and name our profile, and then the profile will be saved in the “User Defined” list. We can use the customized profile next time by selecting it from the list.
If you just want to store the DVD or Blu-ray DVD file on your hard drive, just click the down list of “Format” and select Copy-Directly copy.

Apply to all: Check this option to apply the current profile to all the files.

Merge into one file: Click this opinion and the program will convert all the selected video files into a single file.

[b]Step 3: Start conversion by clicking the “Start” button.[/b]
[img]********farm3.static.flickr.com/2773/4070899759_1b7beb7b2d_m.jpg[/img]

Now, just wait a moment, then you can put the converted video to [b]iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Xbox, Creative Zen[/b], etc. for playback anywhere and anytime.

[b]PS[/b]: As for Mac users, [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b] will work perfectly for you.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/
Old Nov 24, 2009, 12:32 AM

As far as I am concerned, the best software for converting video files on mac os is [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b]. It is said that it supports any videos conversion on Mac and newly released Mac OS Snow Leopard. It runs very fast, which saves users much time to do other things while converting videos. Moreover, its output video satisfies me. Thus, I hope it also does a good job for you guys when you need it.
When choosing a video converter, I always pay more attention to its conversion speed.
Because I do not want to waste much time converting lots of my videos. To meet my requirements, I searched many video converters and last I just hold that [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b] is the one that runs very fast and steadily till it finishes the whole conversion.

[code]***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/[code]
Old Nov 28, 2009, 03:44 AM
Veteran

I would like to share my own experience using versatile video converters here.
Actually I very wanna appreciate [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] which helps me fast convert any videos and the output video and audio match perfectly.
I also find its [b]Video Converter[/b] for Windows OS wonderful. By the way, this software supports VFW Codec 5.1 channel. That's great!
Hope both of them are useful for you guys.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/

Last edited by bencaban01; Nov 28, 2009 at 03:46 AM.
Old Nov 28, 2009, 07:16 PM

"How to rip Blu-ray discs to DivX (AVI) format?

How to rip Blu-ray discs to DivX (AVI) format? You can take Blu-ray Ripper to serve you. As professional Blu-ray disc ripper, the software can rip and convert Blu-ray to most popular video formats for many portable players with high quality. And in this guide we will teach you how to rip Blu-ray movies to DivX video using [url=***********.mp4converter.net/blu-ray-ripper.html]4Media Blu-ray Ripper.

Free Download 4Media Blu-ray Ripper
Click to get details about 4Media Blu-ray Ripper

How rip Blu-ray discs to DivX format step by step?

Step1. Load the Blu-ray disc

Click Add Blu Ray Folder button, select the discs in the dialog box, and load it. The Loaded disc information will be showed in the file list.
[img]***********.mp4converter.net/images/tips/blu-ray-rippr-mac-tip-1.jpg[/img]

Step2. Select the output format as ""DivX video (*.avi)""

Choose one or more files in the file list, and open Profile drop-down list, then select ""DivX video (*.avi)"" in the common category.

[IMG]***********.mp4converter.net/images/tips/blu-ray-rippr-mac-to-divx-tip-2.jpg[/IMG]

Tip: To adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format in the profile panel of right window.

Step3. Click ""Convert"" to start the Blu-ray to DivX converting

After all the settings, just click ""convert"" button to start converting the files. And after a little while, the conversion would be finished and the ""completed"" status will show. This time you can directly click Open button to check the converted DivX files.

That's all. Just easy like a breeze. Besides, 4Media Blu-ray Ripper provides more features like video clip, crop, and video special effects to assist you get customized conversion. Try it yourself.

For more information you can stick with:
[url=***********.mp4converter.net/blu-ray-ripper.html]***********.mp4converter.net/blu-ray-ripper.html

Last edited by informationspy; Nov 28, 2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 08:31 PM
Veteran

Convert video for your iPad on Mac

Moyea iPad Video Converter is a simple tool which can convert almost all populor video formats to iPad very sasily. It enables you to watch any video on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It can convert high definition video such as Blu-ray (.m2ts), AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, Quick [...]

Read: iPad Video Converter lets you Convert Videos to iPad Format

Related information:
********maximumitblips.dailyradar.com/story/batches-video-conversion-with-moyea-video-converter/