CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 04, 2010, 01:23 AM
Veteran

Default All-in-one iPad Management Software—Easily Enjoying iPad Music/Movie/Video Transfer

sponsored links

All-in-one iPad Management Software—Easily Enjoying iPad Music/Movie/Video Transfer.

Moyea Video Converter software to convert video to iPod,PSP,Zune,iPhone

Often, when I downloaded movies from online and put them on my iPod, a big problem occurred that it popped up a message saying that the movies can not be read. In order to solve the problem, I searched online and finally found out the best and fast solution-converting these movies to MP4 or H.264 workable to iPod/iPhone/PSP or other portable devices, etc. for these digital players can only support MP4, H.264, etc. while movies online may be not in these video formats

Now, I need to hunt a trustworthy [b]video convert[/b] which can help me convert among almost video and audio formats with super high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality. Moreover, it can help me merge the separate movies into one so that I can enjoy them without any interruption.

Luckily I tried Moyea Video Converter which made me excited for its professional and good reputation.

Here I will share the detailed info about converting those unsupported movie formats to MP4 via Moyea Video Converter.

Free download [b]Moyea Video Converter[/b] here, install and run it.

Step 1: Import the movie files you want to convert by clicking the "Add" button.

Step 2: Select output format

Select the output video format you need from the "Format" drop-download list on the main interface or from the "Profile" drop-down list after clicking the "Settings" button.

[b]Tips:[/b]

One: Click the "Snapshot" button to capture picture or image you like and the picture or image will be saved to the "File" button next to the "Snapshot" button. Or you can set the destination folder of the picture by clicking the "Option" button.

Two: Tick the "Merge into one file" checkbox to combine several files into one.

Three: Click the "Settings" button to set the video parameters

[b]Settings-Video:[/b] Set video encoding settings by selecting a frame rate, a video encoder and a bit rate.

[b]Settings-Audio:[/b] Set audio encoding settings by selecting a sample rate, an audio channel, an audio encoder and a bit rate.

Step 3: Set the destination folder.

Step 4: Start video conversion by clicking the "Convert" button.

After the whole conversion process, you can open the output destination folder and add it to your portable devices.

Of course, it also offers [b]Video Converter for Mac[/b] for those Mac users.

Hopefully you have a nice day everyday!

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/

Tags
ipad video converter, moyea video converter, my video converter, video converter for mac, video-splitter