CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 06, 2010, 02:39 AM
Veteran

Default How to convert DVD to MP4 for iPhone or iPhone 3GS

sponsored links

How to convert DVD to MP4 for iPhone or iPhone 3GS

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/pro_christmas2009.gif[/img]

I always happen to people asking same questions on forums or blogs as below: How to easily convert DVD to iPhone for playback, or how to convert DVD to iPhone 3GS with good quality. Now, I strongly recommend a powerful DVD to iPhone Converter to make it..

[b]Moyea DVD to iPhone Converter[/b] is designed to help you convert DVD to iPhone with perfect quality. And this DVD to iPhone Converter supports multithreading, batch conversion, merging files. Before you rip DVD to iPhone, you could also select the video and audio codec, set the output audio and video parameters. If you want to convert DVD movies to MP4, MOV, M4R, MP3, AAC for playing on iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, this DVD to iPhone Converter should be your good choice.

Follow this easiest and most helpful guide; you will quickly convert your DVD to iPhone with Moyea DVD to iPhone Converter.

Step 1: Please download for free at: Moyea [b]DVD to iPhone Converter[/b] here, install and launch it.

Step 2: Import DVD files to the program, choose the proper output video format like iPhone (.*mp4) and destination folder to put converted iPhone files.

[img]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/dvd_to_iphone/2009111200.jpg[/img]

And you can click "[b]Settings[/b]" button to set video size, video quality, audio quality, channels (mono or stereo) in the new profile panel to get customize iPhone videos.

Step 3: Hit "[b]Convert[/b]" to run! Just few minutes, the conversion from DVD to iPhone is completed! Then you can click "[b]open[/b]" button to directly open the destination folder and check the converted iPhone videos.

Now, you can put the converted video files into your iPhone or iPhone 3GS for playing.

All the best!
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_to_iphone/
More detail information at ***********.my-video-converter.com/
Old Jan 26, 2010, 03:08 AM

Combining Moyea Video to iPhone Converter and Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper together, it supports direct conversions from various popular video formats, DVD and Blu-Ray DVD to MP3, MP4, AAC, M4R, MOV etc for iPhone users to enjoy movies and songs more freely. It also could direclty assist you with the conversion of protected DVDs and Blu-Ray DVDs. Moyea iPhone Converter Ultimate can extract files directly from DVD and convert them in batch. It also provides various editing options for you to customize output files.
Why choose Moyea iPhone Converter Ultimate?
* It supports not only general video formats, but also DVDs and Blu-Ray DVDs to iPhone for playing.
* Freely enjoy high-speed video conversion technology with multithreading
* Could directly decode and convert protected DVDs, Blu-Ray DVDs.
* Split, Merge, Crop, Rotate, Add Watermark ------ customize video in your own way.
* Specify quality level and file size of output video with a single click
Key Features:
Convert different video formats to playback on iPhone
Add video files directly from DVDs,Blu-Ray DVDs
Built-in codec
Adjust video settings easily
Volume setting
Various editing functions
Keep Original Aspect Ratio
Faster conversion speed
Price: $59.00
More detail information at ***********.my-video-converter.com/products/
Old Feb 27, 2010, 03:06 AM

Related tutorials:

Video Converter for Mac
***********.prlog.org/10536700-moyea-video-converter-for-mac-v24-launchedsupport-dolby-truehd-audio.html

Blu-ray Ripper
***********.itvoir.com/portal/boxx/modules/blogs/Blog-Detail.asp?BlogID=19997

DVD Ripper
***********.macnn.com/articles/09/08/10/moyea.dvd.ripper.released/

YouTube Converter
***********.pressreleasepoint.com/moyea-youtube-converter-without-audio-and-video-out-sync
Old May 06, 2010, 12:57 AM

Default HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

********zyghrz.com/pic/0416/Windows-one-home-server.jpg

[b]Windows Home Server[/b] is a home server operating system from Microsoft. Announced on 7 January 2007, at the Consumer Electronics Show by Bill Gates, Windows Home Server is intended to be a solution for homes with multiple connected PCs to offer file sharing, automated backups, and remote access.

Your life has gone digital - it is time to simplify your life so you can easily access your files, photos, videos, and music from any PC or TV in your home, or even while away from home. Windows Home Server was designed for households and home-based businesses that have more than one personal computer.

To my surprise, [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/b] begins to support Windows Home Server OS, which allows users to share their desirable videos everywhere.

***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/