CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 03, 2009, 10:01 PM
Veteran

Default How to copy and rip beloved DVD or Blu-Ray DVD on Mac

sponsored links

How to copy and rip beloved DVD or Blu-Ray DVD on Mac

You may like to watch Blu-Ray HD movies and play kinds of DVDs (.*vob) or Blu-Ray discs (.*m2ts), even the CSS copyright protected one or region code restricted one on your media player. You may like to copy some wonderful DVDs and Blu-Ray discs. You may like to rip and convert your DVD, Blu-Ray DVD movies to AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP, etc to playback on beloved portable players such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, Blackberry, PSP, Xbox, etc, or edit on iMovie, Final Cut Pro/Express, and more. You may also like to edit the movies by cropping the video area, trimming the length, replacing movie audio, adding image/text/video watermark before conversion. All these jobs could be done quickly and easily if you use [B]Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac[/B](***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper_mac/). And this step by step guide will teach you how to do that. Enjoy it.

[B]Step1[/B]:Install and launch this [B]Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac[/B] (***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper_mac/), then the main interface will pop up as follow:
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/main_interface.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Step2:[/B] Import DVD or Blu-Ray DVD files into this program, set output formats and destination folder.

Please first import DVD or [B]Blu-Ray DVD[/B] files into this program by clicking button “DVD Rom”, “DVD Folder” “IFO/ISO”, and then this interface will be shown.
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/blu_ray_mac_import.jpg[/IMG]

A. [B]Load DVD folder[/B]: Sometimes DVD folders stored in your hard drive, it shows like “Video_ts” folder and “Audio_ts” folder and Blu-Ray DVD shows like BDMV/STREAMS folder. You can click the “Video_ts” folder or BDMV/STREAMS folder to load it onto the program.

B. [B]Load IFO files[/B]: Click to import DVD files and load IFO files.
Then please pay attention to the lower-left corner, you could see “Format” which means to select the output format you want to convert. Just click the downlist of “Format” to choose one. Then please click the “Browse” button beside “Export to”, which means you could select the destination folder you like to save your converted videos.

[B]Notice:[/B] If you only want to copy the DVD, Blu-Ray DVD to you hard disc for playing, please click the down list of “Format”, and select Copy—Directly copy.
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/blu_ray_mac_copy.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Optional choice:[/B]
Please check the follow photo, and you will find you have the choice to do more things.
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/blu_ray_mac_optional.jpg[/IMG]

[B]First:[/B] In the main list, just righ-click the file in the Destinasion File, you could rename it as your wish.

[B]Second:[/B] Under the preview screen, you have to choice to click to play, stop the play, take photos when you love that film frame, and open the folder to see the photos you took.
[B]Third:[/B] Next to the “Format”, there is an button “settings”, you could click it and set the advanced settings to optimize the movie on changing Video Codec, Bit Rate, Video Size, Frame Rate, and Aspect Rate of video as well as Audio Codec, Bit Rate, Sample Rate, and Channels of audio to get better quality.
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/settings_mac.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Fourth: [/B]Next to the “settings”, there is an small square frame, if you have the demand to merge all the files into only one, please just check it.
[B]Fifth:[/B] You may already see a button ”open” under “settings”, this button means you could open the output folder to see the converted files directly after conversion.

[B]Step4: Start ripping[/B]
If you have already done the above things, just click Convert first and then hit the Start button in a new window, you could see an interface be capable to check the converting process, confirm the time elapse, time left, estimated size. And sometimes you want to have a rest, please choose shut down computer after conversion.
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/convert_mac.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Editing function:[/B]
[B]1. Trim video.[/B]
Maybe you don’t want so large size or the whole footage, this function is used for selecting the wanted clips for converting. So click “trim” to cut.
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/video_trim_mac.jpg[/IMG]

[B]2. Crop video.[/B]
If you don’t like watch some movies which have black sides or some people we don’t like to see. So choose this function and click “Crop”, you can enjoy them in widescreen.
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/video_crop_mac.jpg[/IMG]

[B]3. Add watermark.[/B]
Would you like to add image or video to your movie to some of your demand? It can be also come true when you choose “Image/video watermark”. And if you want to add text subtitle to better illustrate the video, please select “Text watermark”. Then click [B]“Enable”[/B], you can add what you want.
[IMG]***********.my-video-converter.com/images/blu_ray_ripper_mac/video_textwatermark_mac.jpg[/IMG]

You could also do some adjustment of the effect or replace the audio for fun. Just click the [B]Effect [/B]to adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, and hit [B]Audio Replace[/B] to import the audio you wanted to add or instead of.

With this program, you could enjoy Blu-Ray movies whenever and wherever.

in addition,there are some different kinds of converters ,be interesting,you can click here to enter(***********.my-video-converter.com/products/)

Last edited by jessie3026; Nov 03, 2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old Nov 05, 2009, 04:38 AM
Veteran

thanks for sharing...
i tried Moyea [B]Blu-ray Ripper [/B]and it gave me nice impression for its high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality...

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/
Old Nov 10, 2009, 01:23 AM

I use a program named Moyea [B]DVD to iPod Converter[/B]. It can rip DVD to MP4, MOV, H.264 and MPEG-4 AVC video formats supported by iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic. And it can also convert DVD to iPod audio like MP3, AAC, AIFF, M4A etc. I recommend you another programs heard from my friends. It is [B]DVD to iPod Converter[/B] that can convert DVD to iPhone Mp4, MOV, H.264 video formats for iPhone and iPhone 3G with fast conversion speed and excellent output image and sound quality. If you want to convert video formats, you can use iPod Video Converter. It can support mutual conversion between any video formats.
Old Nov 12, 2009, 03:18 AM
Veteran

[B]Moyea DVD Ripper[/B] is an excellent software with powerful functions.It can rip DVD files to almost all popular video and audio formats such as WMV,MP4, 3GP, AVI, MP3, FLV, etc. in high quality at fast speed. During the conversion, you can edit your video with the crop, trim and effect functions to make your perfect videos. You can also customize your video by your willing. Download it and have a wonderful experience now.
other tasks of DVD Ripper
converting DVD to audio files
converting DVD to iPod
converting DVD to Zune
converting DVD to MP4
converting DVD to PSP
converting DVD to 3GP
converting DVD to AVI
converting DVD to iPhone
converting DVD to Apple TV
converting DVD to Google Phone
converting DVD to WMV
converting DVD to DIVX
converting DVD to BlackBerry
converting DVD to MPEG
Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper/
Old Nov 12, 2009, 10:25 PM

In my experience, there is another better choice for you all.[b]Pavtube[/b] [b]Blu-ray Ripper for mac[/b] enables users not only to rip and convert DVDs and Blu-ray DVDs to any other formats, but also to copy DVDs and Blu-ray DVDs to hard disc directly. Espacially, [b]Pavtube[/b] [b]Blu-ray Ripper for mac[/b] can convert any protected Blu-ray DVDs.This is a really good news for us who cant enjoy Blu-ray DVDs in our portable devices.

***********.pavtube.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
Old May 06, 2010, 04:37 AM

Default HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

********zyghrz.com/pic/0416/Windows-one-home-server.jpg

[b]Windows Home Server[/b] is a home server operating system from Microsoft. Announced on 7 January 2007, at the Consumer Electronics Show by Bill Gates, Windows Home Server is intended to be a solution for homes with multiple connected PCs to offer file sharing, automated backups, and remote access.

Your life has gone digital - it is time to simplify your life so you can easily access your files, photos, videos, and music from any PC or TV in your home, or even while away from home. Windows Home Server was designed for households and home-based businesses that have more than one personal computer.

To my surprise, [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/b] begins to support Windows Home Server OS, which allows users to share their desirable videos everywhere.

***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/