CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 09, 2009, 09:13 PM

sponsored links

I have a mountain of Blu-ray discs and now i want to rip them to MP4 for playback on my iPod anywhere and anytime.

in order to find out a pwerful and trustworthy Blu-ray ripper i tried some ones one by one and finally i found out [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac[/b].
with its friendly interface, we can easily and fastly rip any Blu-ray to any other popular video formats without any audio/video issues for its advanced audio/video sync technology.

actually what made me excited is high fast conversion speed and excellent output quality.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper_mac/
Old Nov 24, 2009, 06:41 PM

I would like to share my own experience using versatile video converters here.
Actually I very wanna appreciate [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] which helps me fast convert any videos and the output video and audio match perfectly.
I also find its [b]Video Converter[/b] for Windows OS wonderful. By the way, this software supports VFW Codec 5.1 channel. That's great!
Hope both of them are useful for you guys.

Code:
***********.my-video-converter.com/video_converter_mac/
Old Nov 24, 2009, 06:52 PM

Actually I very wanna appreciate [b]Moyea Video Converter for Mac[/b] which helps me fast convert any videos and the output video and audio match perfectly.
I also find its [b]Video Converter[/b] for Windows OS wonderful. By the way, this software supports VFW Codec 5.1 channel. That's great!

Code:
Old Nov 24, 2009, 07:10 PM

Code:
Old Nov 24, 2009, 08:40 PM

Default blu ray ripper

As for me, I've used [B]BestHDsoft Blu Ray Ripper[/B] which is a very easy-to-use software. It can convert Blu-ray and general DVD to almost all the popular video and audio formats like AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, RM, 3GP and AAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA ,etc with high quality and converting speed.

More Products by BestHDsoft. blu-ray dvd ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, blu-ray dvd copy, blu-ray to hd video

more blu ray software visit: ********besthdsoft.com
Old May 06, 2010, 03:50 AM

Default HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

HOT Newest! Moyea Blu-ray Ripper supports Windows Home Server OS

********zyghrz.com/pic/0416/Windows-one-home-server.jpg

[b]Windows Home Server[/b] is a home server operating system from Microsoft. Announced on 7 January 2007, at the Consumer Electronics Show by Bill Gates, Windows Home Server is intended to be a solution for homes with multiple connected PCs to offer file sharing, automated backups, and remote access.

Your life has gone digital - it is time to simplify your life so you can easily access your files, photos, videos, and music from any PC or TV in your home, or even while away from home. Windows Home Server was designed for households and home-based businesses that have more than one personal computer.

To my surprise, [b]Moyea Blu-ray Ripper[/b] begins to support Windows Home Server OS, which allows users to share their desirable videos everywhere.

***********.my-video-converter.com/blu_ray_ripper/