CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD/CD Media Discussion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 23, 2011, 11:58 PM
Veteran

Default 2011 Best Deinterlace Filter on Mac for Panasonic HDC-SD100 1080i MTS

2011 Best Deinterlace Filter on Mac for Panasonic HDC-SD100 1080i MTS
Panasonic HDC-SD100 is a great 3MOS camcorder in 2008 with up to 32GB of SDHC. It provides better low light performance comparing to HDC-SD9. SD100 provides 4 kinds of recording mode: HA with 1920 x 1080/50i at 17 Mbps, HG with 1920 x 1080/50i at 13 Mbps / VBR, HX with 1920 x 1080/50i at 9 Mbps, and HE with 1440 x 1080/50i at 6 Mbps. The audio recording system is quite advanced with Dolby Digital (Dolby AC3) / 5.1ch.
However, when you connect the Panasonic SD100 to Apple computer, you may notice that QuickTime Player does not work with the .mts files, and the video playback with VLC media player on Mac is choppy. The main reason for the jerky playback on Mac may lie on the computer configuration with low CPU or RAM.

To smoothly play Panasonic SD100 AVCHD MTS on Mac without interlacing issue, you can use Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac to remove interlaces from 1080i AVCHD videos and convert MTS to QuickTime Player on Mac.
Below is the quick guide for you to get rid of interlaces when playing camcorder videos on Mac.
Step 1. Load AVCHD files to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
Connect Panasonic HDC-SD100 camcorder to Apple computer, and the camcorder will be shown as CAM_MEM on Apple desktop. Go to the AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM to copy and transfer the .mts files to computer hard drive. Run Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as the best Deinterlace filter on Mac, and click the "Add" button and browse the .mts files.
Step 2. Deinterlace 1080i movies.
Select a video clip and click the "Editor" button. Go to the Effect tab and check the box for deinterlacing. Then click the apply to all button to deinterlace all 1080i .mts footage on the conversion list.

Step 3. Choose QuickTime MOV output format.
Click the "Format" option, and choose Common Video > MOV - QuickTime (*.mov) as output format. The Mac Panasonic MTS converter will convert 1080i MTS to MOV for playback on Mac QuickTime.
Step 4. Convert Panasonic SD100 to MOV for Mac.
Click the convert button, and the Mac deinterlace filter will start converting MTS to MOV and deinterlacing 1080i video to remove interlaces.
When the conversion is done, you can easily play camcorder videos on QuickTime Player without unexpected lines. For camcorder users like HDC-TM700, Lumix DMC-ZS7, you can also use this Mac deinterlace filter or go to Panasonic camcorder column for more information.

***********.aunsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/
Old Apr 01, 2011, 03:56 AM
Veteran

Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac-Full-featured software for multimedia fans for Mac

As a multimedia fan, I was always thinking of a software for Mac like this, it can backup my DVD and Blu-ray collections, convert the video from my Canon EOS 60D to ProRes for editing with Final Cut Studio, enable me to watch favorite video from YouTube on my iPhone 4, make me never worry about issues of various video formats.
Now iMedia Converter from Aunsoft Studio makes my dream come true. It can perfectly achieve the above functions. It works as a Mac Blu-Ray ripper and a Mac video converter, for example, I directly rip my Blu-ray movie disc to H.264 MP4 with excellent quality and watch it on my iPhone 4 anytime anywhere.

Besides, Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac help me merge H.264 .mov videos from EOS 60D into one and transcode to ProRes 422 for editing with FCP smoothly.

How to use?

Step 1: Add videos
You can directly drag and drop videos to the app or click "Add Video" button.

Step 2: Click "Merge into one file" to join all your imported videos

To join all your video files together for one big file all you need to do is one tick. Yes, just tick the checkbox "Merge into one file".

Step 3: Choose ProRes to output & convert
Next thing before you begin to join your files, please choose your preferred output format from "Format" drop-down list and specify your destination folder in "Export to" bar. Then click big "Convert" button to start joining/combing your videos to one output file. Few minutes later, you can get joined video file from destination folder.

***********.aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/