CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 31, 2011, 04:45 AM
Veteran

Default Edit 1080/60p videos from Panasonic SD700 with FCP and Upload to Dailymotion

sponsored links

Edit 1080/60p videos from Panasonic SD700 with FCP and Upload to Dailymotion
I purchased Panasonic HDC-SD700 through Amazon last week, it's so nice and light and my friends told me that it was capable of shooting 1080/60p AVCHD files and its 3MOS sensor has double the light-receiving area of the CCD version, better for low-light shooting. I recorded the family bonfire party with SD700 and the quality of footage is so amazing that I wanted to upload the video to Dailymotion.
It was frustrated that FCP can't import 1080/60p AVCHD(*.MTS) @ 28Mbps video. I searched Google to find a software can help me enable the video compatible with FCP on Mac, but few can handle HDC-SD700 AVCHD (.mts) format. Finally I found a software called Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac. I tried this software immediately, it's very easy to use and I successfully convert the raw MTS video to Prores format so that I could edit in FCP before uploading to Dailymotion
Here's how I convert videos from HDC-SD700 to FCP.
Step 1. Load HDC-SD700 AVCHD .mts files to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Run Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac. Click the "Add" button to import the 1080/60p .mts files from HDC-SD700.
Step 2. Choose HD video format.
Click the "Format" option, and navigate to Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422(HQ) (*.mov) as output format. The Mac 1080/60p video converter will transcode AVCHD .mts files to ProRes 422 (HQ) .mov.

Step 3. Convert 1080/60p AVCHD to MOV for FCP on Mac.
Click the convert button on the application UI, and the converter will start the conversion from AVCHD MTS to ProRes.
After the conversion, you can import the output files into FCP smoothly and you can export the edited file as H.264 MP4 to upload to Dailymotion .

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
Old Apr 05, 2011, 02:05 AM
Veteran

Enjoy/Play Videos and Movies on Motorola XOOM Video Converter

Learn More:
play Movie/Music on Motorola XOOM
Transfer or Copy Movies and Music to Motorola Xoom
Blu-ray DVD Movies to Motorola Xoom
YouTube FLV/F4V to Motorola Xoom Converter
Convert DVD ISO Files to Motorola Xoom
Convert AVI to Motorola XOOM
Convert EVO to Motorola Xoom
Convert MKV Files to Motorola Xoom
Play Panasonic 1080p/1080i AVCHD on Motorola Xoom
Make Full Screen Videos/Movies on Motorola Xoom

Motorola XOOM features a healthy-sized 10.1-inch capacitive screen with a very high resolution of 1280x800, a 5MP HD camcorder (front-facing cam included) and the mandatory dual-core ARM-based Tegra 2 chipset, which will allow for full 1080p HD video playback. The handset comes with the newest Android 3.0 operating system, and Flash Player 10.1 is available as an over-the-air in 2011. The MOTOROLA XOOM is the leading agents in Android's competition against Apple, which has a huge hit in its iPad.And this MOTOROLA XOOM can play videos in MP4, 3GP etc, and music in MP3, AAC, AMR etc as follow:

The easy way to Put and Enjoy Movie, Music on Motorola XOOM.

Today I could focus on the way to convert and play movies/musics on Motorola XOOM. Now we have known that Motorola XOOM can play video in MP4, MPEG 4, H.264, H.263, music in MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR NB, AMR WB, etc. So if we had lots of videos in other format, what we need is just a powerful Video to Motorola XOOM Converter, which can convert all movies/musics like Divx, XviD, AVI, TiVo, FLV, M4V, MOV, VOB, MTS, M2TS, MKV, WMV, MPEG, F4V, SWF, AC3, DTS, FLAC, OGG, etc to MP4, MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, etc for playing on Motorola XOOM.

Step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Download Aunsoft Motorola XOOM Video Converter, install and run it.

Step 2: Please click“Add” to import kinds of movies/musics you want to put on Motorola XOOM to this program.

Step 3: Click the pull down icon of "Format" to select output format Android - Motorola Droid X H.264 Video (*.mp4) (recommended) for your Motorola XOOM. Then click folder icon of "Output" to choose the folder your want to save the converted files. (Tip: The default resolution of output format H.264 MP4 is 480*320, please click "Settings" to set the size (pixel) to 1280*800 for Motorola XOOM.)

Step 4: Start the conversion from movie to Motorola XOOM.
After conversion, you can put the music; put the movies on your Motorola XOOM for enjoying now.

Tip: If you like converting and playing movies on Motorola XOOM on a Mac, you can try the Mac Motorola XOOM Movie converter. If you want to put and play DVD, Blu-Ray movies on your Motorola XOOM, you could select Aunsoft Blu-Ray Ripper. For Mac users, please choose similar products for Mac.

Now, thanks for your reading, and hope you could enjoy the program and well put and play movie/music on Motorola XOOM.

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter/