CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 05, 2010, 09:06 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Mac WMV to iMovie Converter - How to convert WMV to iMovie and import WMV into iMovie

sponsored links

One of my friends asked me to help him to convert WMV to iMovie because he wants to import WMV to iMovie and edit them for his family. So I told him something what I knew.

As we know Windows Media Video (WMV) is a compressed video file format for several proprietary codecs developed by Microsoft. Though WMV is widely used, iMovie doesn't recognize WMV, maybe we can find an efficent way to import WMV to iMovie.

The easiest way is convert WMV to iMovie compatible video formats like MP4, MOV, etc. I suggest my friend to use Mac WMV to iMovie Converter to convert WMV to iMovie. This software tool enables you to convert WMV to iMovie in a high speed and no quality lose.

In addition, you can use this Mac WMV to iMovie Converter to edit your videos, such as add your name as watermark in the video, split a big video into several parts and so on, only after using can you know its powerul functions. And if you want to convert DVD on Mac, it is the best choice for you.

[img]********imediaconverter.onapplemac.com/how-to-import-wmv-into-imovie.php[/img]
Old Jan 29, 2011, 04:44 AM
Veteran

iMovie Video Converter is the best partner that to convert video to imovie support format, with video to imovie converter we can convert FLV/MOV/ASF/WMV/RMVB/MOD, etc to MP4/DV/HDV, so we can import video to iMovie.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-video-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Apr 06, 2011, 07:00 AM
Veteran

Be failed to import mkv to imovie is a common thing for most of the mkv fans for the Apple Mac iMovie not support the mkv foramt files. Can't import mkv to imovie is frustrating for all of the fans whom want to edit mkv with imovie.

MKV (Matroska Multimedia Container) is a widely used video container format similar to the AVI, ASF, and MOV formats, but is entirely open in specification, with implementations consisting mostly of open source software. Matroska file types include .MKV for video, .MKA for audio, and .MKS for subtitles.

When you have mkv files, if you want to edit mkv with imovie, you should convert mkv to imovie first. The best partner to convert mkv to imovie is the MKV to iMovie Converter, the imovie import mkv converter can help you to convert MKV files to iMovie video with amazing fast speed, and import mkv to imovie without any quality loss.

Mac Video Converter can easily convert MKV to iMovie workable formats like Mpeg-4, DV, Mpegg-2 or MOV, several simple clicks you will import mkv to imovie with the mkv to imovie converter.

How to import/convert/transfer mkv to imovie '08/'09 with mkv to imovie converter?

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mkv-to-imovie.htm[/img]

Step 1: Add mkv files
Free download, install and run Mac Video Converter, then click "Add File" button to select your desired format that need to be converted from the "file type" list in the pop-up window.

Step 2: Choose output format: "MPEG-4 Movie (*.mp4)"
Seletc the right profile that can be supported by iMovie, such as .mp4,etc.

Step 3: Convert
When you get ready to convert the added mkv videos on Mac, Click the "Convert" button to start conversion.

Step 4: Importing convertion video files to imovie
Launch iMovie, go to "file > import movies". Select the converted MP4 video then click "import".

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mkv-to-imovie.htm[/img]

Tags
convert wmv to imovie, imovie import wmv, import wmv to imovie, wmv to imovie mac