CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > VideoCD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 20, 2011, 02:37 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Mac convert .avi to .mpeg file - How to convert avi file to mpeg video on Mac?

How to convert a .avi file to .mpeg video on Mac? Follow the free step by step guide, Mac users can find the easiest way to transfer .avi to .mpeg file on Mac. Just need you to do some easy clicks to convert avi to mpeg files on Mac by yourselves.

I have got a few digital cameras and two of them record movie clips as .AVI and I want to convert these .avi files to .mpeg video on Mac, what should I do and is it easy to convert avi to mpeg on Mac?

AVI to MPEG Converter for Mac is specially designed for mac users to convert avi video to mpeg file on Mac and also can convert other video and audio files including MPEG, FLV, MKV, MOD, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, M2TS, TOD, TS/TP (for HD Video), etc on mac os x.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mpeg-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
avi to mpeg mac, convert avi to mpeg