CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 23, 2011, 01:33 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Play .vro video on Mac - How to convert vro files to mpeg video on Mac?

sponsored links

Hi All, I am attempting to convert a VRO file from a DVD-RAM to something that I can edit using TMPGEnc as I want to remove the black border around it. I have used VCDGear and used the mpeg->mpeg setting, but TMPEGEnc returns an "Can not open, or unsupported." error.

VRO is the format used by DVD recorders for video recording. It is slightly different from standard DVD-VIDEO format, which is used for movies. However, it also uses MPEG-2 encoding.

VRO to MPEG Converter for Mac is the ideal tool for you to convert vro to mpeg on Mac, to convert from VRO(DVD-Recording) to MPEG-1(MPEG-1 Video) video on Mac, the powerful VRO to MPEG Converter fro Mac can help you do it in several simple clicks. With fast speed and high quality, you can easily backup vro files to .mpeg video on Mac. VRO to MPEG Converter for Mac category lists the fast, easy to use VRO Converter software for Mac users, just try the easy-to-use Mac VRO to MPEG Converter.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-vro-file-to-mpeg-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Mar 18, 2011, 02:40 AM
Veteran

Import p2 MXF file to iMovie and edit mxf file with iMovie is not as diffcult as you think. Yes, many of iMovie fans knows that they can't import p2 mxf files into iMovie directly by theirselves. If you import mxf files to iMovie, the mxf fils will be grey. Don't worry, just read and follow our step by step tutorials, you will get how to import mxf files to iMovie by yourself.

As you know iMovie is the free and useful part of the Apple Mac iLife, you can use it to edit your movie or camcorder video which is shot by yourself, it supports like MPEG2, DV, HDV, QuickTime Movie and MPEG4 and only read AVI but no p2 mxf files, so if you'd like to edit mxf files with iMovie, the first thing you need to do is convert mxf file to iMovie support formats just like .mp4.

MXF file to iMovie Converter is the best partner for you to convert mxf file to iMovie .mp4 and import mxf files to iMovie for editing. With the powerful iMovie import mxf file converter, just within several simple clicks you can convert your mxf to imovie mp4 and then import mxf conversion video to iMovie, not only do this you also can get some other options just like trim your mxf video, crop your mxf video and even add some effects on your video.

The powerful MXF to iMovie Converter also can input avi, mp4, 3gp, asf, mpg, mkv, etc. much more different formats video and output many format videos. Own the best MXF to iMovie partner, import mxf file into iMovie and edit mxf file with iMovie will be an easy thing. If you are headache for importing mxf file into iMovie, just download and try the mxf to iMovie Converter, you will love it.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mxf-file-into-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Apr 20, 2011, 02:48 AM
Veteran

How to convert a .avi file to .mpeg video on Mac? Follow the free step by step guide, Mac users can find the easiest way to transfer .avi to .mpeg file on Mac. Just need you to do some easy clicks to convert avi to mpeg files on Mac by yourselves.

I have got a few digital cameras and two of them record movie clips as .AVI and I want to convert these .avi files to .mpeg video on Mac, what should I do and is it easy to convert avi to mpeg on Mac?

AVI to MPEG Converter for Mac is specially designed for mac users to convert avi video to mpeg file on Mac and also can convert other video and audio files including MPEG, FLV, MKV, MOD, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, M2TS, TOD, TS/TP (for HD Video), etc on mac os x.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mpeg-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
convert vro to mpeg, mac vro to mpeg