CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 10, 2011, 12:48 AM
Veteran

Default Merge/Convert TM700 1080/60p AVCHD to MPEG for Netgear NAS with Popcorn Hour C-200

sponsored links

Merge/Convert TM700 1080/60p AVCHD to MPEG for Netgear NAS with Popcorn Hour C-200
I have some AVCHD files from Panasonic TM700 camcorder, and some are the backup files from blu-ray discs. I want to locate the files to home NAS Netgear, play with Popcorn Hour C-200. However, the AVCHD videos does not play via Popcorn Hour C-200 .
While looking for the solutions to enjoy AVCHD files from Panasonic TM700 to NAS, I found Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac the fast 1080/60p AVCHD to MPEG converter on Mac OS X with direct converting in a few minutes.
I just need to transfer AVCHD files from Panasonic TM700 to NAS and use Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac to convert AVCHD files from my camcorder to MPG, store them on Netgear NAS for sharing on my home network through Popcorn Hour.
Below is the quick guide for you to convert AVCHD files to mpeg for home network sharing via NAS.
Step 1. Import 1080/60p AVCHD files to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
Click the "Add" button to import AVCHD video files to this Mac Panasonic TM700 1080/60P AVCHD Converter.
Step 2. Choose HD MPEG output.
Click the Format option, and navigate the mouse to HD Video > MPEG-2 HD Video(*.mpg) as output format.

Step 3. Convert AVCHD to MPG on Mac for Popcorn Hour.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and 1080/60p AVCHD conversion to MPEG will start immediately.
After the conversion, you can share the videos on NAS, stream HD videos from NAS in ease.

***********.aunsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/
Old May 01, 2011, 05:42 AM
Veteran

Rip/Convert BD/DVD to Motorola Atrix 4G with Blu-ray/DVD Ripper for Atrix 4G Ultimate
Motorola claims that the Motorola Atrix 4G is the world's most powerful smartphone. The phone packs a dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor running at GHz. A full Gigabyte of RAM backs up the system. The display is a large 4-inch touchscreen, running at qHD resolution. That's a quarter Full HD (1920 by 1080), for a resolution of 960 by 540 pixels. That comes up 120 line short of the resolution on Apple's iPhone 4, which has a 960 by 640 pixel display. Motorola Atrix 4G can be used as a great media player, which support AAC, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, WMA9, eAAC+, AMR NB, AAC+ in a better way.
However, a lot of people want to know is it possible to put Blu-ray/DVD on Motorola Atrix 4G & watch their own Blu-ray movies on Motorola Atrix 4G since there is no build in Blu-ray ROM? Sure, it possible and easy. Here, I will show you how to convert 1080p, 1080i Blu-ray movies to iPad and put Blu-ray/DVD on Motorola Atrix 4G with only 3 steps.
Step1: Download Aunsoft Blu-ray/DVD Ripper Ultimate. (For Mac: BD iMedia Converter for Mac)
Go to download Aunsoft Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Atrix 4G converter. Install it and then run it.
Step2: Convert Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Atrix 4G in a second.
Just inserting your favorite Blu-ray movies on the Blu-ray/DVD ROM and click "BD/DVD Folder" tab and import the Blu-ray movie to Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Atrix 4G converter (The protected Blu-ray/DVD disc could be decrypted when you load the Blu-ray to the program). You can select subtitle/audio track you desired for conversion, and the subtitle will be hard-burned to the output video for Motorola Atrix 4G.
Then, click the "Format" option, and choose Android > Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4) as output format. Even though it is the profile for Droid X, it also works for Motorola Atrix 4G. Or you can select HD Video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4) for Motorola Atrix 4G and keep 1080p resolution.

Tip: You can click Settings to adjust video/audio codec, video size, video/audio bitrate, audio channels, etc for better quality. You can custom the profile if you wish to.
Step3: Put Blu-ray/DVD movie to Motorola Atrix 4G.
Connect your Motorola Atrix 4G to Mac and sync the converted Blu-ray/DVD video to your Motorola Atrix 4G. Now, you can watch your favorite Blu-ray/DVD movie on your Motorola Atrix 4G.
That it, with only 3 steps you can convert any Blu-ray/DVD movie to Motorola Atrix 4G supported video formats and transfer it to your Motorola Atrix 4G. It's easy enough for everyone. Enjoy watching Blu-ray/DVD movies with your Motorola Atrix 4G anytime and anywhere.

***********.aunsoft.com/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/