CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 09, 2011, 01:44 AM
Veteran

Default Stream/Merge HS700 AVCHD MTS/M2TS to HDI Dune through NAS without encoding/conversion

sponsored links

Stream/Merge HS700 AVCHD MTS/M2TS to HDI Dune through NAS without encoding/conversion
I have taken Panasonic HDC-TM700 for my holidays in Hawaii, and shot videos for the celebration there. After the trip, I would like to put the AVCHD videos to my home network with Netgear NAS for sharing media and file. Before routing the videos to the NAS, I would like to merge the AVCHD footage for playback on HDTV with HDI Dune, which supports AVCHD files.

While looking for the lossless AVCHD joiner via google, I find Aunsoft Final Mate to easily merge and stitch MTSS/M2TS small files into one without conversion. The files from the camcorder or the same folder will be listed as one movie by default. However, the videos with different recording mode or settings like frame rate, bit rate, resolution will be sorted as different movies.
Below is the fast guide for you to join MTS/M2TS files for NAS on Windows without encoding/conversion.
Step 1. Capture AVCHD videos from camcorder.
Connect Panasonic HS700 camcorder to computer via USB cable 2.0, run Aunsoft Final Mate as the best AVCHD MTS/M2TS joiner on Windows to stitch MTS/M2TS files for NAS. Choose to run the wizard in the pop-up window and import videos from cam.

Step 2. Trim/Cut off AVCHD videos. (optional)
Double click the movie to start playing on the program. You can click the scissors icon to cut video and delete the unwanted part. There is also Goto button to get to the time point you want to trim the video.
Step 3. Lossless output in original format.
Click the Export button on the program UI, and then click the OK button in the pop-up window, the MTS/M2TS joiner will start combining the files into one. If you get two movies on the program, you will get two files as output.

After the joining process, it is easy to put/store the joined videos to Netgear NAS, and play the HD videos on HDTV via HDI Dune.
Tips:
If you got .mov, .avi, .mpg, .mp4 from your digital camera, rather than .mts, .m2ts, .tod, .mod, you can use Aunsoft Video Converter to merge and stitch the files into one.
Old May 01, 2011, 01:53 AM
Veteran

Rip/Convert BD/DVD to Motorola Atrix 4G with Blu-ray/DVD Ripper for Atrix 4G Ultimate
Motorola claims that the Motorola Atrix 4G is the world's most powerful smartphone. The phone packs a dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor running at GHz. A full Gigabyte of RAM backs up the system. The display is a large 4-inch touchscreen, running at qHD resolution. That's a quarter Full HD (1920 by 1080), for a resolution of 960 by 540 pixels. That comes up 120 line short of the resolution on Apple's iPhone 4, which has a 960 by 640 pixel display. Motorola Atrix 4G can be used as a great media player, which support AAC, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, WMA9, eAAC+, AMR NB, AAC+ in a better way.
However, a lot of people want to know is it possible to put Blu-ray/DVD on Motorola Atrix 4G & watch their own Blu-ray movies on Motorola Atrix 4G since there is no build in Blu-ray ROM? Sure, it possible and easy. Here, I will show you how to convert 1080p, 1080i Blu-ray movies to iPad and put Blu-ray/DVD on Motorola Atrix 4G with only 3 steps.
Step1: Download Aunsoft Blu-ray/DVD Ripper Ultimate. (For Mac: BD iMedia Converter for Mac)
Go to download Aunsoft Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Atrix 4G converter. Install it and then run it.
Step2: Convert Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Atrix 4G in a second.
Just inserting your favorite Blu-ray movies on the Blu-ray/DVD ROM and click "BD/DVD Folder" tab and import the Blu-ray movie to Blu-ray/DVD to Motorola Atrix 4G converter (The protected Blu-ray/DVD disc could be decrypted when you load the Blu-ray to the program). You can select subtitle/audio track you desired for conversion, and the subtitle will be hard-burned to the output video for Motorola Atrix 4G.
Then, click the "Format" option, and choose Android > Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4) as output format. Even though it is the profile for Droid X, it also works for Motorola Atrix 4G. Or you can select HD Video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4) for Motorola Atrix 4G and keep 1080p resolution.

Tip: You can click Settings to adjust video/audio codec, video size, video/audio bitrate, audio channels, etc for better quality. You can custom the profile if you wish to.
Step3: Put Blu-ray/DVD movie to Motorola Atrix 4G.
Connect your Motorola Atrix 4G to Mac and sync the converted Blu-ray/DVD video to your Motorola Atrix 4G. Now, you can watch your favorite Blu-ray/DVD movie on your Motorola Atrix 4G.
That it, with only 3 steps you can convert any Blu-ray/DVD movie to Motorola Atrix 4G supported video formats and transfer it to your Motorola Atrix 4G. It's easy enough for everyone. Enjoy watching Blu-ray/DVD movies with your Motorola Atrix 4G anytime and anywhere.

***********.aunsoft.com/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
Old May 31, 2011, 09:30 PM
Veteran

Deinterlace/Edit Canon Legria HF R16 1080i MTS to AIC iMovie and then Stream with NAS
Stream edited Canon Legria HF R16 1920*1080i MTS footages to NAS for Sharing at Home

I have AVCHD videos from a Canon Legria HF R16 in 1920*1080i, 50fields/sec as source footage, and would like to edit in iMovie for future watching on a big HDTV and all the videos are being stored on NAS attached to wireless router (I have as well an extender to extend 5GHz network). However, I could not import the .mts videos to iMovie for editing. I was recommended by my friend to use Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac is a good solution with fast conversion from Canon MTS to AIC MOV for iMovie without rendering. The most important feature of the Mac MTS to MOV converter is the deinterlacing function. You can keep original high definition file and perform perfect playback on iMovie or stream with NAS without interlacing artifacts.

The following guide is my experience of converting/deinterlacing Canon HF R16 1080i MTS files to iMovie AIC with Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac. And then put them to NAS for streaming or sharing.

Step 1. Capture and import 1080i video files directly from Canon Legria HF R16 to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac .
Click “Wizard” and all footages of your camcorder will be showed on the Camcorder window. Then click Next button and choose Import instead of Backup to import Canon Legria HF R16 MTS files to Final Mate for Mac more quickly. After this, imported footages will be lying in camcorder tab.

Step 2. Create a Movie for converting Canon Legria HF R16 1080P MTS files to AIC MOV.
Click the drop-down button of “Add Movie” icon and choose “For Conversion” to create a blank movie. And then drag and drop the 1080i MTS video clips from Camcorder Tab to the blank movie in Movies Tab. In this way, all video clips will be merged as one single movie for converting to AIC MOV.

Step 3. Deinterlace Canon Legria HF R16 1920*1080i MTS files for iMovie or NAS
Double click the movie you want to convert to be highlighted on the timeline, then make sure the checkbox for Deinterlacing is ticked in Editing Tool Bar. Then the Mac Canon Legria to iMovie Converter will remove interlacing artifacts from 1080i HDV perfectly.

Step 4. Export AIC video file for iMovie for Editing
Click the Export button and choose “Export into Editor”. Follow QuickTime Movie Format > Apple Intermediate Codec (*.mov) to choose output format for editing in iMovie. Finally click OK to start converting 1080/60P MTS files to AIC. Once the conversion is done, you can directly import the output AIC MOV files to iMoviefor editing and make your movies.

Step5. Stream/Put edited Canon footages to NAS for sharing at home.

After edited the canon videos with iMovie, I stored them to NAS, and now I can watch them with HDTV on my bed room, and even I can enjoy them with my family in the living room by streaming with PS3.

***********.aunsoft.com/final-mate-mac/