CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD/CD Media Discussion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 15, 2011, 12:48 AM
Veteran

Default Transcode/Burn Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 AVCHD Footages to DVD via iDVD for Apple ProRe

sponsored links

Transcode/Burn Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 AVCHD Footages to DVD via iDVD for Apple ProRes/AIC on Mac Leopard
Since the release of Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 camcorder, it has been recognized for its high quality image. This camcorder shoots full HD 24 Mega Byte Video in crystal clear sharp AVCHD. As one camcorder of Panasonic Lumix series, its video modes can be selected between 60fps / 50fps and 24p Cinematic Movie. But its incompatibility with Mac programs,like iDVD, FCP, FCE and iMovie is really a distracting and annoying thing for Mac users.

To solve these problems listed above, I recommend a professional program named Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac. This professional Mac Panasonic GH2 AVCHD to iDVD Converter can convert Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 AVCHD footages to Apple ProRes for burning video recordings to DVD via iDVD. No doubt, Apple ProRes, one of the codec in less compression and higher data rate/higher quality files will guarantee the high quality of DVD burning.
The following is the step-by-step guide for you to convert Panasonic GH2 AVCHD to Apple PreRes 422 MOV for Idvd without rendering on iMac/MacBook Pro with Mac OS X like Snow Leopard.
Step 1. Load Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 AVCHD to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Connect Panasonic GH2 to Apple iMac/MacBook Pro via USB 2.0 cable and run Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac as the best Panasonic GH2 AVCHD to Apple ProRes converter. Click the "Add" button to import the AVCHD files from Lumix GH2 camera to Mac application.
Step 2. Choose Apple ProRes MOV format as the output video.
Click the "Format" option, and choose Final Cut Pro->Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format. To keep Panasonic GH 2 original Bitrate and frame rate, you can set its output video Bit rate and frame rate by clicking “Settings” button.

Step 3. Start Panasonic GH2 AVCHD video to AIC conversion for iDVD.
Hit convert button, this Mac Panasonic GH2 AVCHD converter will start the Panasonic GH2 AVCHD files to iDVD ProRes/AIC conversion with its original bitrate and frame rate immediately.
Tips:
The output Apple ProRes and AIC video format can be workable with Final Cut pro, Final Cut Express and iMovie. With this Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac, you can convert play and edit your Panasonic GH2 AVCHD video files freely on your iMac or Macbook.

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
Old May 13, 2011, 01:18 AM
Veteran

Default Burn MTS to DVD on Mac-Mac Author MTS to DVD Studio Pro form Panasonic TM40/SD40

Mac Transcode/Author Panasonic TM40/SD40 MTS Files to DVD with DVD Studio Pro after FCP editing

To often I hear people say the output a movie out of Final Cut Pro, and Burn a DVD using iDVD. The common reason for doing so, is that it is more difficult to burn a DVD out of DVD Studio Pro. But I like to use DVD Studio Pro because I found an easy way to create/author DVD with it. Following I will demonstrate how to. But now I have some problems in importing the AVCHD files from my Panasonic HDC-TM40 to FCP before go to DVD Studio Pro.

I know that HDC-TM40 is similar to HDC-SD40, both have a 1MOS sensor with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution recoding and produce videos with .mts extension. After searched on google, and I find that FCP 5 has some problems in AVCHD camcorder supporting. So I need convert TM40 MTS to MOV that FCP 5 and DVD Studio Pro like.

And Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac is the recommended best choice for AVCHD to MOV conversion due to its extreme conversion speed and optimal output file parameter setting option. And following I will show you how to transcode/author TM40/SD40 AVCHD to DVD with DVD Studio Pro after FCP editing.

Step1. Using Final Mate for Mac as a Video Capture tool to catch and download the 1080i MTS files from TM40/SD40 to the program.

Step2. The imported mts files will be showed under Camcorder Tab in the main interface, click the drop-down button of “Add Movie” icon and choose “For Conversion” to create a blank movie. And then drag and drop the TM40/SD40 MTS video clips from Camcorder Tab to the blank movie in Movies Tab. In this way, all video clips will be merged as one single movie for convert to MOV.

Step3. Click the Export button and choose “Common Formats”. Follow HD Video > H.264 HD MOV (*.mov) or choose Export into Editor and select FCP > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) to choose output format for this TM40/SD40 AVCHD files to MOV conversion for FCP and DVD Studio Pro. And you are free to set output MOV files parameters (Bit rate, Frame rate, Size, Resolution and channel).

Step 4. After editing the HD videos in FCP, you can put the videos for various usages. To burn videos to DVD with DVD Studio Pro with ease, you can drag directly from the Finder into the open Track in the Graphical view when DVD Studio Pro opens, set the track as the first play, and hit burn, it is a grand total of 3 clicks and seven seconds. DVD Studio Pro can be much more complex, but it can also be very simple.

Hope you enjoy the steps above to convert Panasonic TM40/SD40 AVCHD files to FCP and burn to DVD. If you do not need to edit videos, you can get the output .mov files from the step 3 and directly import to DVD Studio Pro for authoring.

Tip:
Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac is designed for AVCHD, TOD, MOD camcorders, so mxf, vro, mov/mpg/mp4 files from digital cameras are not supported as input temporarily. If you want to convert such videos files, please use Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.

********canon-videoconverter.com/2011/05/mac-transcodeauthor-panasonic-tm40sd40-avchd-files-to-dvd-with-dvd-studio-pro-after-fcp-editing/
Old Jun 14, 2011, 05:25 AM
Veteran

Upload WebM Videos to YouTube-Cut/Merge and Convert Panasonic TM90 AVCHD MTS to WebM format for Youtube

I have a Panasonic Camcorder, HDC-TM90, which produces .mts files with 1920*1080p. I record some more mts videos by tm90 and want to upload to youtube for sharing with my friends. But YouTube does no support AVCHD files yet. One of the fast solutions is to convert 1080p AVCHD videos to Youtube support format, then upload the video to YouTube. Now when you upload video to Youtube, Youtube will be cutomatically converted the video to webm format. So for solve this problem, I recommend use Aunsoft Final Mate as the Upload WebM Videos to YouTube.

WebM is an audio-video format designed to provide a royalty-free, open video compression format for use with HTML5 video. The project's development is sponsored by Google. A WebM file consists of VP8 video and Vorbis audio streams, in a container based on a profile of Matroska.

Below is the fast guide for you to convert AVCHD files from Panasonic HDC-TM90 camcorder to .webm videos for uploading to Youtube on Windows 7.( It also works .mts files on Windows XP, Windows Vista.)

Step 1. Capture .mts files from Panasonic HDC-TM90 to Aunsoft Final Mate.
Connect your Panasonic HDC-TM90 MTS camcorder to pc computer with USB cable. Then launch Final Mate as the Best MTS to WebM Converter With smart camcorder wizard included in Final Mate, you can easily capture MTS files from camcorder to hard drive or to the program for basic editing.
Tip: by clicking on Browser button "Add" from Resource Tab on the main interface of Final Mate to browser for MTS file folder, you can also add MTS files from computer to the program.

Step 2: Create a Movie for Cut and Merge Panasonic HDC-TM90 MTS files for Youtube WebM.
Click the Add movie button, and choose the" For Conversion", a movie about cut mts for conversion output will be created by default. You can also create multiple movie for split .mts files.The Final Mate can output multiple for cutting mts files with WebM.

Step 3: Add .mts files for split/delete redundant clips for youtube.
Select the MTS files you would like to cut mts from the Camcorder/Resource tab, drag and drop to the movie.

Step 4: Splitting meaningless .mts Clips on Timeline for upload on Youtube.
From the timeline, you may notice the vernier, which is used as time pointer. Click on the Vernier, and move to the timeline you want to cut, and click the "Split" button to cut the video. You may also click the Split button when the video plays to the point you want to cut.
Then click on segment you want to cut off from the timeline, and then click the" Delete" button next to the Split button to remove the unwanted .mts clips.

Step 5. Convert MTS to WebM format for Youtube.
Click the Export button, and go to the last tab. Choose Common Video > WebM Video Format(*.webm) as output format. Then click the OK button, and the Youtube WebM video converter will convert Panasonic HDC-TM90 MTS files to WebM files for Youtube on Windows .

When the conversion is done, you can upload the video to Youtube with WebM codec.

Tips: If you are running Mac OS X like Leopard or Snow Leopard, just try Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac as AVCHD video management tool on Mac.

********panasonic-avchd-converter.com/2011/06/upload-webm-videos-to-youtube-convert-tm90-avchd-mts-to-webm-format-for-youtube/