CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 09, 2011, 03:38 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up Convert wmv video to QuickTime .mov - How to convert wmv to mov and play wmv video

sponsored links

WMV to Mov Converter for Mac is one of the professional wmv to mov tools, it can help you convert wmv video to QuickTime .mov on Mac simplly, so that you can play wmv video on QuickTime player on Mac, and it also can help you convert other videos to avi, mp4, mpeg, asf, flv, etc. Mac WMV to Mov Converter is the best assistant for you to convert wmv to mov on Mac.

I just purchased the Mac and i have some wmv files i want to convert these wmv files to .mov just so I can use them in iMovie 09. I've been searching it for a while and still can't get a real answer!

To solve the headache problem that convert wmv to QuickTime .mov on Mac, the Mac WMV to Mov Converter maybe the best chosice for you, it can convert many different format videos to each other include convert wmv video to mov file on Mac. Just within several easy steps, you can transform wmv video to mov by yourself, and then play wmv video with QuickTime or import wmv file into iMovie, FCP, FCE, etc on Mac.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-wmv-to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Jul 21, 2011, 04:28 AM
Veteran

Nowadays, more and more people use JVC/Canon/Panasonic to record happy time such as wedding, birthday, party and so on, but many mac users are confused by how to enjoy the MOD files on Mac. As we know that MOD is the informal name of tapeless video format used by JVC, Panasonic and Canon in some models of digital camcorders, if you want to enjoy this format files on PC, you need a player that is capable of reproducing MPEG-2 video. Any other way to solve? Here, I will give you some tips and hope these are useful to you.

Mac MOD to AVI Converter, which can convert MOD to AVI format that can play well on Mac with many free players such as VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player 9. Mac MOD to AVI Converter is a recommendable conversion software designed for Mac user to play MOD files on Mac. You can use it to convert MOD format to AVI file format to view freely on Snow Leopard with VLC Media Player, Mplayer, Windows Media Player 9 and Perian.

Apparently, the Mac MOD to AVI Converter also provide powerful editing function, you can use it to crop,trim movie clips, effect adjustment and help you customize your movies. Although this Converter is multifunction, it is user-friendly and easy-to-use, you can use it as easy as ABC.

How to convert MOD to AVI on Mac.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-mod/to-avi-on-mac.htm[/img]

Step 1: Add mod files to Mod to AVI Converter for Mac
Click the button "Add" and then select your mod files to load the mov video files into the Mod to AVI Converter for Mac.

Step 2: Set the output format: .avi
Choose the output format from the drop-down list of profile "Format", here we set .avi as the output format.

Step 3: Convert
You can do many things to make your conversion of MOD to AVI special like trim MOD videos and crop the videos, add watermark in your MOD videos. When all things have done, hit "convert" to convert MOD to AVI on Mac.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-mod/to-avi-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
convert wmv to mov mac, transform wmv to mov