CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 03, 2011, 03:34 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up How to import MPG to iMovie with MPG to iMovie Converter Mac?

sponsored links

Mac users may find it frustrating and painful when they try to import MPG to iMovie on Mac. Because MPG canít be imported to iMovie on Mac naturally althought MPG is one of the most popular video format.

So we may ask how to import MPG into iMovie naturally and smoothly. As we know, MPG is one of a number of file extensions for MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 computer files. Now, the solution of import MPG to iMovie is converting MPG to iMovie supports MP4, MOV, DV, etc.

Mac MPG to iMovie Converter is you best choice to convert MPG to iMovie on Mac. This program is an easy to use software application for Mac users. With it convert MPG to iMovie without quality loss. After conversion, you can import MPG to iMovie successfully. You also can convert MPG to other video formats like WMV, AVI, FLV, 3GP etc if you want.

[img]***********.movie-mac.com/imovie/how-to-import-mpg-to-imovie-on-mac.html[/img]
Old Jul 23, 2011, 08:51 AM
Veteran

For a long time I was looking for a software which can convert avi to mp4 on Mac so that I can backup avi files to mp4 videos on Mac in an easy way. But time by time, the only I received was disappoint.

After many attempts I found the Avi to Mp4 Converter for Mac. I must to say its really a good tool to convert avi files to mp4 video on Mac. It armed with an attractive looks and fast speed. And the quality of the output files are very high. With the Mac Avi to Mp4 Converter you can really make it a simple thing to convert avi to mp4 on Mac.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mp4-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
import mpg to imovie, mpg to imovie