CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 15, 2011, 02:13 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up How to convert vob files to wmv on Mac with VOB to WMV Converter for Mac?

sponsored links

Do you always enjoy videos and audios on your device? How many vedios and audios can be stored on your device or player at the same time? Do you always worry abou your player can not allocate resource tag, and so on? Why not convert the file formats so that it can take up very little space on your device?

To solve that problem you just need a converter which will help you convert the file from one format to another one, for example, convert vob files to wmv on Mac. Here I will recommend you one converter, Mac VOB to WMV Converter, which are highly praised by the users.

As we know wmv file takes up very less space than other files, when you convert the file format to wmv format, you can store more vedios or audios on your device at the same time. VOB to WMV Converter for Mac can convert vob files to wmv on Mac easily. Having one Mac VOB to WMV Converter in your hand you do not have to bother your head about the space of your device and you need not chang your player. Do not hesitate, buy a VOB to WMV Converter for Mac at once!

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-vob-to-wmv-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old May 25, 2011, 07:20 AM
Veteran

As a Mac user, convert video to QuickTime .mov like convert avi to mov in order to play avi video with QuickTime player is a normal thing. So Avi to Mov Converter for Mac is one indispensable tool which can help Mac users to convert avi video to QuickTime .mov in an easy way and play video on QuickTime directly.

I'm trying to convert an AVI movie to .mov so that I can use it in iMovie on my MacBook, but when I use free downloaded programs like "Prism", my video gets really blurry! Any suggestions?

AVI to Mov Converter for Mac is the best tool that I recommend powerfully. If the AVI file is encoded with a codec that QT, iMovie, FCP can't recognize, like DivX, XviD, you won't be able to import them to iMovie. With the powerful Mac AVI to Mov Converter, you can convert avi video to mov files within several simple steps. And then import avi file into iMovie or play avi file with QuickTIme player directly by yourself. The best Avi to Mov Converter for Mac also can convert much more different format videos to each other like mp4, flv, mpeg, asf, wmv, etc.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Jul 28, 2011, 05:06 AM
Veteran

Convert mts files to QuickTime mov format for the AVCHD (MTS/M2TS/TS) video usually can not accepted by QuickTime, so that you can enjoy MTS files with QuickTime Players. But how to convert mts file to mov, with which powerful App, you can convert mts file to mov for QuickTime easily?

The .MTS file format is an AVCHD file (Advanced Video Codec High Definition), a video file format created specifically for high-definition (HD) digital camcorders, like Sony HDR-SR-1,Panasonic HDC-SD1, Canon, JVC and Sanyo video camcorders. Quicktime is the default media players from Apple and often works with MOV/QT and other common formats like AVI, MPEG-2/4, DV etc.

MTS to Mov Converter for Mac is the best software for you to convert mts to QuickTime MOV, within several simple steps, and follow the tutorials for convert mts file to QT mov, you will import mts file to QuickTime and play mts file with QuickTime. The best Mac MTS file to QuickTime Mov Conveter not only can help you to convert MTS to MOV, but also can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others popular formats and portable devices.

This Powerful Mac MTS to QuickTime Mov Converter also supports TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the input formats, and much more popular video files as output formats just like MPEG, WMV, DivX, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, etc. Try the MTS to QuickTime Mov Converter, you will be sure it is the best partner for you to convert mts to mvo and play mts with QuickTime.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-mts-to-quicktime-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
vob to wmv converter, vob to wmv on mac