CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 08, 2011, 03:20 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up how to convert avi to quicktime .mov on mac

sponsored links

As a Mac user, convert video to QuickTime .mov like convert avi to mov in order to play avi video with QuickTime player is a normal thing. So Avi to Mov Converter for Mac is one indispensable tool which can help Mac users to convert avi video to QuickTime .mov in an easy way and play video on QuickTime directly.

I'm trying to convert an AVI movie to .mov so that I can use it in iMovie on my MacBook, but when I use free downloaded programs like "Prism", my video gets really blurry! Any suggestions?

AVI to Mov Converter for Mac is the best tool that I recommend powerfully. If the AVI file is encoded with a codec that QT, iMovie, FCP can't recognize, like DivX, XviD, you won't be able to import them to iMovie. With the powerful Mac AVI to Mov Converter, you can convert avi video to mov files within several simple steps. And then import avi file into iMovie or play avi file with QuickTIme player directly by yourself. The best Avi to Mov Converter for Mac also can convert much more different format videos to each other like mp4, flv, mpeg, asf, wmv, etc.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Apr 14, 2011, 06:13 AM
Veteran

Default Convert .avi to .mov - How to convert avi to QuickTime mov video on Mac?

As a Mac user, convert video to QuickTime .mov like convert avi to mov in order to play avi video with QuickTime player is a normal thing. So Avi to Mov Converter for Mac is one indispensable tool which can help Mac users to convert avi video to QuickTime .mov in an easy way and play video on QuickTime directly.

I'm trying to convert an AVI movie to .mov so that I can use it in iMovie on my MacBook, but when I use free downloaded programs like "Prism", my video gets really blurry! Any suggestions?

AVI to Mov Converter for Mac is the best tool that I recommend powerfully. If the AVI file is encoded with a codec that QT, iMovie, FCP can't recognize, like DivX, XviD, you won't be able to import them to iMovie. With the powerful Mac AVI to Mov Converter, you can convert avi video to mov files within several simple steps. And then import avi file into iMovie or play avi file with QuickTIme player directly by yourself. The best Avi to Mov Converter for Mac also can convert much more different format videos to each other like mp4, flv, mpeg, asf, wmv, etc.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-avi/to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Jul 28, 2011, 06:52 AM
Veteran

In order to watch High Definition DVD films, most of you may choose the Blu-ray DVD Disc. But can you play Blu-ray Disc with QuickTime on Mac? For the Blu-ray Disc has strict copy protection and the QuickTime doesn't support it, you can't play Blu-ray Disc (BD) with QT, you need to convert Blu-ray Disc to Mov format video and then play Blu-ray DVD with QuickTime directly.

Mac Blu-ray to Mov Converter is one of the best Blu-ray Ripper for you on Mac, with it you can have a safe and simple way to remove the Blu-ray copy protection, you just need several clicks to convert Blu-ray Disc to Mov or rip BD to .mov format videos, and then enjoy your Blu-ray movie with QuickTime easily. Blu-ray to Mov Converter for Mac is the best partner for you to convert Blu-ray Disc (BD) to QuickTime .mov on Mac.

Convert Blu-ray Disc with the powerful Blu-ray to Mov Converter for Mac you can get an easy way to play your spectacular Blu-ray DVD movies with the QuickTime on Mac, not only do this, but also can convert Blu-ray Disc to other video formats like avi, wmv, asf, mp4 or convert BD to portable devices like iPhone, iPhone 4, iPad, iPod, Mobile Phone, etc. Try Blu-ray to Mov Ripper and you will love it right now!

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-blu-ray-to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
.avi to .mov mac, avi to mov, avi to quicktime, mac avi to mov