CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 10, 2011, 09:20 PM
Veteran

Thumbs up WTV to AVI Converter - How to convert Windows Media Center wtv to avi divx video

WTV to AVI Converter is a professinal and easy-to-use video converter for you to convert WTV to AVI DIVX format flies. The WTV File is a recorded television file created by Windows Media Center with the TV Pack installed and it is also the default recording format in Windows 7 Beta. You can't play wtv videos as easily as other popular format videos when you want to watch your wtv videos, so you need to a converter which can hlep you to convert wtv to avi, mp4, mov, mpg, and other different format videos.

"How could I convert wtv to avi to play on my Windows XP? Is there some wtv video converter can do this? I have tried many wtv converter, but none of them can work for me and I also wanna to play my wtv files on my ps3..." James Emily asked on yahoo.com.

WTV to AVI Converter is a powerful WTV Video Converter, just follow our free step by step guide about how to convert wtv to .avi, .mp4, .wmv, .mov, .mpg, .flv and so on, you just need several simple steps to convert wtv to avi files and then enjoy your wtv files easily on different devices. If you need to convert wtv files, just choose the WTV to AVI Converter, the best assistant for you.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/convert-wtv-to-avi.htm[/img]
Old Aug 12, 2011, 11:05 PM
Veteran

With superfast speed and effective output quality, Converter TS to MOV on Mac is currently known as an the most excellent conversion software, it is widely used and highly praised by Mac users. It supports almost all kinds of popular video and auido formats includeing FLV, MKV, MOV, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, TOD, MP3, etc.

Firstly, let me show you what is TS for this will help you know when you need to use the Mac TS to MOV Converter. TS(Transport stream) is a communications protocol for audio, video, and data which is specified in MPEG-2 Part 1. And TS format is a container format. Sometimes you must transform it if you want to enjoy it on Mac.

If you happenly want to convert TS to MOV on Mac, this Mac TS to MOV Converter will be the best choise. what's more, the Mac TS to Mov Converter has powerful editing function which allow you crop, trim and watermark the video. Besides it is easy-to-use, only a few clicks, you can enjoy the TS files freely.

How to convert ts video to mov on Mac?

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-ts/to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]

Step 1: Add ts files to TS to Mov Converter for Mac
Click "Add" button to add ts files which you want to convert into TS to Mov Converter from your Mac.

Step 2: Select "mov" as the output format
You can choose "mov" as output, if you want, you can make some editing to the file before conversion such as trimming videos, cropping videos, adding watermark.

Step 3: Start Convert
After settings are done, click "Convert" button to convert TS to QuickTime .mov on Mac.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/tutorial/convert-ts/to-mov-on-mac.htm[/img]

Tags
convert wtv to avi, wtv to avi, wtv to avi converter