CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01, 2011, 11:17 AM

sponsored links

The most convenient and secure way is to use an iPod-to-mac transfer program to help you. This is how I did. I used AVCWare Mac iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer
[B]********gutensoft.com/Utilities/ipod-to-mac-transfer.html[/B]

It can help easily transfer all music, photos, videos, podcast, and TV shows on your iPod back to Mac completely and safely, and add them to your local iTunes library. Also, you can use it to transfer files from iPod to iTunes or from Mac to iPod, or from iPod to iPod in a direct way.

The great thing is that it won't cause any deletion of any files while transferring.
Here is step-by-step guide:
[U]********gutensoft.com/Guide/how-to-copy-songs-videos-photos-from-ipod-to-mac.htm[/U]

Hope this helps.
You can also search more others at ********google.com
Old Jun 25, 2011, 05:24 PM
Veteran

Thank you for that mini tut. I was looking for this and it brought me back to a forum i have not used for YEARS. lol
Old Jul 25, 2011, 09:07 PM

Default Transfer music, videos, photos, podcast, and TV shows from iPod to computer

Hello,
Many iPod users want to transfer their files on Apple iPod to computer for having a backup. The files include photos, songs, TV shows, movies, videos, playlist etc. However, Apple is helpless to transfer files from iPod to computer.

In order to transfer files from iPod to pc better, you had better use a third party program. Please refer to this following article to find your satifying answer.

********ipodbackup.ipod-to-computer.net/transfer-files-from-ipod-to-pc.html
Old Aug 31, 2011, 11:40 AM

If you only want to transfer music and videos, I recommend you free download this iPod to PC transfer [U]***********.gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPod-Transfer.htm[/U]
Many of my friends are using it for its easy and safe transfer.
Closed Thread

Tags
ipod to mac, transfer ipod to mac