CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 02, 2011, 09:03 PM

Default Smallville Finale Good

sponsored links

The tenth and final season of "[url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/smallville-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]Smallville DVD" features some outstanding shows such as the premiere episode, "Lazarus" and the series' 200th episode, "Homecoming." Of course the march to the finale kept fans tuning in week after week. [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/the-x-files-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]The Big Bang Theory DVDI have watched the show for years and enjoyed it although I realized it was uneven at times and didn't always pay off. To me, the final show, "Finale" is a perfect example of this.[url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/glee-seasons-1-2-dvd-boxset.html]Glee DVD A lot of season ten was spent on Clark and Lois Lane's relationship and plans for the wedding. The first hour of the finale focused on the wedding and then, guess what? No wedding! It may happen seven years from now! What??!! Then, we were teased with the Superman suit in the first episode and other shows including the next-to-last show. Did they pay that off? No, of course not! Welling never dons the suit. We get a CGI Superman flying and a rip of his shirt revealing the Superman logo for the final shot. Even an extreme close-up of Welling with a CGI cape billowing behind him. Again, what the heck??!! [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/miami-medical-season-1-dvd-boxset.html]CSI Miami DVDI really had faith that writers Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders would come through. Now I am left with a disappointment with the series due to the finale and Tom not flying with the suit on. The pay-offs were lacking. We did get a great scene of Jonathan handing the suit to Clark (for what good that did!) and a great shot of Clark flying out of the fortress and I liked the shot too when Lois saw him flying outside the plane. But I had hoped to smile when I thought of the finale and I don't. [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html]True Blood DVD
One can only hope that maybe a reunion movie will be made some day and Tom Welling, realizing how disappointed many fans were, will actually no longer fear to put the suit on. I will buy this season .