CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > HD-DVD & Blue-Ray
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 02, 2011, 09:38 PM

Default this dvd is wonderful

sponsored links

I watched [url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/the-golden-girls-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html]Gossip Girl DVD on TV, From Kristen Bell's perky and cynical voiceover to the nasty but oh so sexy Chuck Bass this series has it all.[url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/will-and-grace-seasons-1-8-dvd-boxset.html]Brothers and Sisters DVD Tortured, artistic and righteous Dan to Blair Wardorf stylish scheming ways no one is immune. Real-life NY locations only add to the glamours backdrop.[url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/smallville-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]Smallville DVD The Parental units are hot and play the proper supporting role to rumor, scandal and innuendo that is the GG way. Very well cast, fast enough paced and just different enough to push a few buttons in the classic teen genre.[url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/the-x-files-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]The Big Bang Theory DVD Love it, need it, want series 2and ordered the season so that i could watch the episodes, in order, and to watch my favourites over and over again. The menu was a little confusing as the were several buttons to do the same thing. The show is great! It's no intellectual or moral debate, but it's the best guilty pleasure. The fashion is exquisite, the acting is superb, and the drama is as frequent as the champagne. I've really fallen in love with most of the characters, and would definitley recommend it to anyone.always watch gossip girl religiously.. this dvd is wonderfuland has interviews with the amazing cast!![url=***********.mydvdbuy.com/glee-seasons-1-2-dvd-boxset.html]Glee DVD
Old Dec 27, 2011, 02:19 AM

thanks for share it.
i will watch this video.

***********.wondershare.com/media-transfer/convert-video-to-ipad.html