CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 10, 2010, 09:55 AM

Thumbs up iPhone to MAC?how to upload iPhone files to Mac,or upload files from mac to iPhone

sponsored links

Mac iTunes got erased? Here is an easy way for uploading music, videos, playlists, photos and more from iPhone back to Mac and from iPhone to iTunes in a direct way. That is to use this iPhone to Mac Transfer program

[U][B]***********.gutensoft.com/Utilities/3herosoft-copy-songs-from-iphone-to-mac.html[/B][/U]

It is an easy-to-use iPhone to Computer transfer software can fast copy songs from iphone to mac and manage your music, videos, photos, podcasts and TV Shows between iPhone and Mac. It supports iPhone to Mac transfer as well as mac to iPhone uploading.
All you need is to download it. This won't overwrite any original files on your iPhone. And all song names are preserved.

It has saved me lots of time on this.
If you need to upload iPhone files back to mac/iTunes, give it a try.
Old Feb 02, 2012, 02:58 AM

Default iPhne to Mac Converter

iOrgsoft AVCHD Mac converter can easily uplaod iPhone video and audio files to Mac and upload files from iPhone to Mac, for detailed information , please visit
***********.iorgsoft.com/AVCHD-Converter-for-Mac/
Old Feb 07, 2012, 03:41 PM

Default my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak

my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak i try to restore but show error 3194
i use tiny umberaila this error clear but show another error 1600 ....
i try many procedure to clear the error but problem not solved any sugession ???

Tags
iphone to itunes, iphone to mac, mac to iphone transfer, upload iphone files