CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 21, 2011, 06:10 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

I was really confused by my Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, for I used it take many photos and videos on my trip, but when I got home and want to enjoy them, I found I can't import them to Final Cut Express for editing, or even can't view them directly. I search on the Net and finally find a popular MXF to FCE conversion tool, which can help me well.

This Mac MXF to FCE Converter is a professional conversion tool which can convert MXF to FCE on Mac with fast speed, best output quality and other good features. With it, you can not only convert Panasonic HVX200/HPX300, Canon XF300/XF305, Sony EX MXF to FCE friendly format MOV, but also can convert MXF to other friendly formats, such as you can convert MXF to MPG, MPEG, AVI, MP4, DV and other popular formats on Mac.

What's more, this MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides us with a friendly interface which make it easy to use, we can realize our goal only with a few clicks. In addition, The MXF to FCE Mac Converter provides you with powerful editing functions, if you are not satisfy with your videos, you can improve them by cropping video, trimming video, adding watermark and other useful editing functions at your will before converting them.

How to convert camcorder .mxf files to Final Cut Express .dv on Mac OS X?

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mxf-file-into-fce-on-mac.htm[/img]

Step 1: Add mxf video files
Free download, install and run MXF file to FCE Converter, then click "Add Video" button to select your mxf files that need to be converted from the "file type" list in the pop-up window.

Step 2: Choose output format .dv
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, here we choose .dv format.

Step 3: Convert
When you get ready to convert the added mxf videos on Mac, Click the "Convert" button to start conversion

Step 4: Import mxf conversion video to FCE
At the end just import the conversion mxf video to FCE directly.

[img]***********.ilifesoft.com/how-to/import-mxf-file-into-fce-on-mac.htm[/img]
Old Jan 03, 2012, 04:28 AM

MP4 to iMovie Converter not only can import .mp4 video files into imovie, but also can import ts, tp, trp, m2ts, mts, tod, dat, vob, flv, asf, etc to imovie.

[img]***********.4yousoft.com/how-to/import-mp4-to-imovie.htm[/img]
Old Mar 01, 2012, 05:36 AM

How to convert Kodak video to DVD disc on Mac? Is there an easy way to burn Kodak video to DVD disc on Mac so that you can play Kodak video with DVD Players on anywhere? Follow the articles and you will get the answer, it will tell you how to convert Kodak video to DVD on Mac in an easy way.

Kodak has gained the favor of many users by the popular types of video cameras such as Kodak Zi8, Kodak PlaySport, Kodak PlayTouch etc. As the Kodak Camcorder becomes more and more popular, most of the Kodak fans may need the Kodak Video to DVD Converter for Mac to convert Kodak video to DVD disc and then play Kodak video on DVD Players.

Kodak Video to DVD Creator for Mac is the best partner for you to burn Kodak video files to DVD Disc on Mac, with the powerful Kodak video to DVD Converter for Mac, you just need some easy clicks to burn kodak video to DVD Disc on Mac. Not only this, but also to convert other different format videos to DVD like MP4, MOV, MPEG, ASF, etc.

How to convert Kodak video to DVD on Mac OS X?

Step 1: Insert an empty DVD disc
Free download, install and run DVD Creator for Mac, and insert an empty DVD disc into your Mac if you want to burn Kodak video to DVD disc.

Step 2: Add Kodak video files
Choose the Kodak video files which you want to convert it to DVD, and import/drag it into DVD Creator for Mac.

Step 3: Select DVD formats
DVD Creator for Mac provides four output options: DVD Disc, ISO file, DVD Folder (Video_TS) and DVDMedia file. Choose the right output option and set proper output parameters.

Step 4: Start to burn
Every thing are ready, just click "Start" button to burn Kodak video video to DVD now!

Code:
www.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-kodak-video-to-dvd-on-mac.htm

Tags
sony dcr converter, sony dcr to imovie, sony dcr to quicktime