CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW > DVD/CD Media Discuss
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:06 PM

Thumbs up How to convert online music to MP3 on Mac?

sponsored links

It confused me for a long time to download music from websites and then convert them to my MP3 player. Therefore, several days ago, I asked my friend for help and he recommended me a mac streaming audio recorder. I try it, and then I loved it immediately.

This mac music recorder not only helps me to download music without purchasing, but also let me convert music to MP3 format instantly. Thanks to the AllMyMusic for Mac, I can enjoy online music on my MP3 player freely. Here I'd like to share the experience with you.

More Info:
Code:
www.applemacvideoconverter.com/audio-recorder/
Guides on converting online music to MP3 on Mac

1. Install the application on your computer and launch it. Before recording a song, click "Preferences" option from menu bar to choose MP3 as the output format and set appropriate location.

2. In the Recording interface, hit on "Record" button and then go to the website to listen your favorite music. The program will detect the audio and begin to record online music automatically. Click "Record" button again to stop recording.

3. After recording completed, your songs are displayed in the Library. Click play icon to have a listen or click track info icon to see more details information like artist, album, genre, etc.

Now, the recorded music is saved in the previous folder as MP3 format. When you play it, you will find it sound the same as the music you heard online. If you have a free try on your own, I'm sure you will love the professional online music downloader as well. For those people who have a great number of songs and want to convert them to MP3, Video Convert Ultimate for Mac is a pretty good choice.

Original:
Code:
www.applemacvideoconverter.com/audio-recorder/convert-online-music-to-mp3.php
Video Tutorial:
Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5MbwpMpmOo
Old Apr 21, 2012, 05:25 AM

Default ImTOO Video Editor

ImTOO Video Editor is a professional video editing software comprising functions of Video Joiner, Video Splitter, and Video Cutter. This smart video editor can help you join multiple video files into a new one, split one file into several segments, or merge your favorite video segments which are cut from one video to a new one easily and fast. It supports editing video files such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4.

Tags
download web music, online mp3 converter, online music mp3, record online music, streaming audio recorder