CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 26, 2012, 02:52 AM

Default Can i copy VHS to DVD

sponsored links

I've a problem. Recently I have got Beyonce's a DVD-disk «I Am... World Tour» also wanted to copy it for the younger sister. However when I have tried to copy it that on the TV screen there was inscription COPY PROTECTED. I have paid almost $20 and my property I can do this disk with it that I want as have paid to the legal owner. Now one I sit at night and I try to give a gift to the sister, but I understand that my gift she won't wait. Please advise as to solve my problem, I have been assured that at someone it too.