CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 30, 2012, 03:52 AM

Default [Powerful approach ]Copy/Transfer DVDs to Samsung Galaxy S3 for playing back

sponsored links

[Powerful approach ]Copy/Transfer DVDs to Samsung Galaxy S3 for playing back

Samsung's follow-up to the wildly popular Galaxy S2 is here at last. Simply dubbed the Samsung Galaxy S3, this beast of a phone packs a whopping 4.8-inch 720p-resolution display, quad-core processor and boasts a slick new design. All these features make Galaxy S3 a fantastic video player to watch videos on the go. If you have some DVD movie collections and want to watch the DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy S3, you may have to convert DVD to Galaxy S3 supported H.264 or MPEG-4 first. Below, I would throw this quick tutorial up on how to download and put DVD videos on Samsung Galaxy S3.

First of all, the most important piece of the equation is that you have a 3rd-party tool hooked to your PC or Mac which can help you rip DVD to Samsung Galaxy S3 compatible video formats. DVD Ripping software varies. You may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, i recommend you try Pavtube DVD Ripper. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs.

To be honest, the DVD to Galaxy S3 Converter can help you rip and convert all the DVD discs even DVD iso/ifo image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. I have used the program to rip my DVDs to a playable format by Samsung Galaxy S3. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. Now just download the app and follow the guide below to transfer DVD to Samsung Galaxy S3 for playing in just a few click.

Quote:
***********.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/
HOT NEWS: Pavtube is offering specials during its 2012 Euro Promotion Season. Never miss the chance to join the promotion.

Quote:
***********.pavtube.com/uefa-euro-2012-software-promotion.html

How to Rip and copy DVD movies onto Samsung Galaxy S3

Note: This guide uses the DVD Ripper for Windows screenshots.

Step 1. Free download the top DVD Ripepr for Samsung Galaxy S3, install, run and navigate the DVD videos you want to convert.

Quote:
***********.pavtube.com/dvd_ripper/

Step 2. Choose output profile for Galaxy S3. Here I recommend you "Samsung > Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100)(*.mp4)" which is a format specially designed for Galaxy S2 but also works for the S3.

Below is the best format settings per my experience: (Click "Settings" button to set the video/audio parameters for the best Galaxy S3 Video format)

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1280720 (HD)
Bitrate- 1500/2000kbps
Framerate- 25fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 128kbps
Channel- stereo

The supported resolution of Galaxy S3 goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on the Android-based phone, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.

Step 3. When everything is OK, just press "Convert"b button to start to convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S3.

Once the process completes, download and transfer the converted video files to Galaxy S3. So there you have it. Now you are free to enjoy and watch DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy S3 as you like. \

Quote:
********portable-media-device.over-blog.com/article-how-to-download-put-dvd-movies-to-samsung-galaxy-s3-107245120.html
Tips: Before the conversion, you can click "Edit" or "Clip" to edit your videos by cropping, trimming, adding watermarks, etc. What's more, you can choose the subtitles and audio track for the target video on the main interface.

Products on sale

Pavtube HD Video Converter (20% Off)

Pavtube MXF Converter (20% Off)

Quote:
***********.pavtube.com/uefa-euro-2012-software-promotion.html

Tags
convert dvd to galaxy s3, dvd movies to galaxy s3, dvd to samsung galaxy s3, play dvd on galaxy s3, rip dvd to galaxy s3