CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 22, 2012, 02:22 AM

Talking How to convert PDF to Text on Mac with Mac PDF to Text Converter?

sponsored links

How to convert PDF to Text on Mac with Mac PDF to Text Converter?

I am a assistant in a college, yesterday my tutor ask me to convert a PDF document to text and submit to him this afternoon, but I had not got a useful way until five minutes ago, I found a useful conversion tool named Mac PDF to Text Converter, which help me a lot. With it, I finish my work only with several steps. Here I'd like to share it to you.

This Mac PDF to Text Converter is specially tailored for Mac users to convert PDF to Text for Mac and reuse and edit contents from PDF files. With it, you can convert PDF to editable plain Text format after a few steps and can preserve the original document layout. What's more, you also can import your PDF into Microsoft Word, Open Office, Google Doc or word processor for quick editing quickly and accurately.

And the PDF to Text Mac Converter support two conversion modes: Batch conversion and Partial conversion. That is, you can not only convert multiple PDF documents to Text format at one time, but also can specify the PDF pages to be converted bases on your demand. In addition, this Converter is easy to hand, only two or three clicks, you can finish all the conversion jobs with best quality.

pdfconverter.onapplemac.com/how-to-convert-pdf-to-text-on-mac.php