CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD-R & CD-RW > DVD/CD Media Discuss
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 04, 2011, 01:23 AM
Veteran

Default Stream HD Video through NAS to Tivo for Popcorn Hour-TiVo to MPEG for Netgear NAS wit

sponsored links

Stream HD Video through NAS to Tivo for Popcorn Hour-TiVo to MPEG for Netgear NAS with Popcorn Hour
I used TiVo Premiere to record favorite shows, but not all the TVs within my home network have a TiVo unit on them. Thus, I would like to bring the TiVo files to my NAS and make them compatible to my media player - Popcorn Hour C-200 and Samsung TV.
While looking for the solutions to enjoy flawless TiVo transitions from TiVo to NAS, I found Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac the fast TiVo to MPEG converter on Mac OS X with direct copy in a few minutes. It saves a lot of time from converting or transcoding.

I just need to transfer the .tivo files from my TIVO server via the Mac free TiVo Desktop software, use Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac to make direct copies from my TIVO to MPG, store them on Netgear NAS for sharing on my home network through Popcorn Hour.
Below is the quick guide for you to direct copy tivo to mpeg for home network sharing via NAS.
Step 1. Import TiVo files to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Click the "Add" button to browse the transferred TiVo videos. If you face the message about Media Access Key (MAK), you can find the MAK from your TiVo, and then enter the MAK to the pop-up window. Then click the "Add" button to import the videos in .tivo or .ts.
Step 2. Choose HD MPEG output.
Click the Format option, and navigate the mouse to HD Video > MPEG-2 HD Video(*.mpg) as output format.
Step 3. Convert TiVo to MPG on Mac for Popcorn Hour.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the flawless TiVo transitions from TiVo to MPEG will start immediately.

After the conversion, you can share the videos on NAS, stream HD videos from NAS in ease.
Tips:
To backup Blu-ray movies, DVD movies to NAS and popcorn hour, you can use Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac to rip movies for sharing and watching via home network.

***********.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
Old Jul 30, 2013, 06:25 AM

Default 20% off convert MTS/M2T/TS/MXF/MOV/MVI videos for editing on Mac

20% off convert MTS/M2T/TS/MXF/MOV/MVI videos for editing on Mac

Bonnes vacances mates, summer is here again! Giant waves, the sand, the rocks, etc. all awaits for you. With whom you are planning to hang out the wonderful summer break? With which camera/device you want to take with? Don't forget to shoot these wonderful moments timely, so that you can enjoy these valuable when playing back or sharing the footage with friends.

Quote:
pavtube.com/2013-summer-sale.html
No matter what you will do with these raw footages, a powerful converter will help you out of the editing/converting dilemma easily. See this Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac which is offering up to 50% off on Summer Big Sale together with you. Plus, Like Pavtube on Facebook and you would get an extra 5% off discount from above products!

Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac with 20% OFF

Quote:
pavtube.com/imedia-converter-mac/
An ultimate program which integrates video converting, blu-ray/dvd ripping and video/audio extracting feature. With it, you can easily convert your MTS/M2T/TS/MXF, and videos in MKV/MOV/AVI/MOV/WMV/FLV/VOB videos to FCP, iMovie, Avid, Premiere Pro, Apple Aperture 3, Kdenlive, After Effects CS6, DaVinci Resolve for further editing, or convert summer videos to compatible formats on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, android tablets and other devices.

Click the top left two icons to load your videos or discs, click the third icon to edit them including crop, trim, effect and audio editor.

Then click Format to choose best video format for your editing program or devices; click the red circle to star conversion.

Tips:

More step-by-step guides available here to learn how to convert videos to FCP for editing.

If you need to take a long flight on the way heading for your destination, it'll be a good idea to rip blu-ray/DVD movies to iPad, iPhone, iTouch or Android tablets for watching. The iMedia Converter for Mac is able to do this within a few clicks. Feel free to have a try!

Alternative Coupon Code for Mac users at Pavtube Summer Holiday Biggest Discoun:

1. Pavtube Media Magician for Mac with 50% OFF

A footage-focus program with lossless output, multi-trim out, smoothly transcoding and uploading to youtube features. It's a nice camera/camcorder assistant to help you convert hd videos in mov, mts, m2ts formats to MTS/M2TS/MOV/MKV/AVI losslessly.

Attached is a guide for video to NLE editing like FCP with Media Magician.

2. Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac with 50% OFF

Burn your summer videos to playable DVDs easily and efficiently. You can customize your DVD templates, background music and text on videos.

Here are some more tips about how to burn a DVD quickly.

Don't hesitate, this Summer Break Special Offer expires on July 31, 2013. Never miss!!!