CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD Tutorials and Guides
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 15, 2013, 10:22 PM

Talking How to convert M4V to FCE on Mac and edit M4V with Final Cut Express?

sponsored links

How to convert M4V to FCE on Mac and edit M4V with Final Cut Express?

Final Cut Express is the consumer version of Final Cut Pro and is designed for advanced editing of digital video as well as high-definition video, which is used by many amateur and professional videographers. I want to convert my M4V files to FCE format and edit M4V with Final CUt Express on Mac, but I don't know how to import M4V into FCE for Mac.

From the google, I get a software named Mac M4V to FCE Converter, which is the best conversion tool I have used. it is almost designed for Mac lovers which can convert M4V to FCE with fast speed at perfect quality. It also can convert M4V to many other formats you want, such as you can convert M4V to MOV, DV, MP4, HDV, etc on Mac that are supported by Final Cut Express.

What's more, this Mac M4V to FCE Converter is very easy to use. All you need is just do some clicks to import video, select output format and then convert your video to FCE. Also you can edit your video before convert it, such as you can crop unwanna videos, tirm videos, adjust effect, and add watermark for your video if you like to make your video more personalize.

4yousoft.com/how-to/import-m4v-into-fce-on-mac.htm
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:54 AM

Default Playing Panasonic HDC-TM60 108050i with QuickTime on Mac

Code:
www.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-panasonic-hdc-tm60-video-to-quicktime-mov-on-mac.htm
You have bought a Panasonic HDC-TM60 last, so you may know that the Panasonic HDC-TM60 has Full-HD 1920 x 1080 recording, 16-GB built-in memory and SD card recording with relay recording function and caputered video in 1080/50i AVCHD MTS videos. You have used it record much good memory, but do you find that all of your files can't view on QuickTime player?

For Panasonic HDC-TM60 record vedios as MTS format which is the file extension of AVCHD format, you can't play the MTS on QuickTime directly. As well know, MTS files are primarily associated with AVCHD and commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic. AVCHD MTS files can be burned to Blu-ray discs and played in compatible devices, such as Blu-ray disc players and the Sony PlayStation3 While QuickTime player support MOV format. So you must have a tool to convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 video to MOV fomats.

As a powerful conversion software, Mac Panasonic HDC-TM60 to Quicktime MOV Converter is your best choise which can convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 MTS to MOV for Mac easily and swiftly with high out quality. what's more, it provide a friendly interface and easy-to-use. You will finish Panasonic HDC-TM60 to MOV on Mac conversion with a few mouse-clicks. The Mac Panasonic HDC-TM60 MTS to MOV Converter also can transfer MTS video files to MP4, AVI, 3GP, 3G2(AAC), DV, FLV, MPEG-4, WMV, MPG, MKV, etc. After the conversion, we can directly import the Panasonic HDC-TM60 MTS files to iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, Walkman, and any Mobilephone.

How to convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 MTS files to QuickTime .mov on Mac OS X?

Code:
www.ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-panasonic-hdc-tm60-video-to-quicktime-mov-on-mac.htm
Step 1: Add Panasonic HDC-TM60 MTS video files
Free download, install and run Panasonic HDC-TM60 MTS to Mov Converter for Mac, then click "Add Video" button to select your Panasonic HDC-TM60 MTS files that need to be converted from the "file type" list in the pop-up window.

Step 2: Choose output format .mov
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, here we choose .mov format.

Step 3: Convert
When you get ready to convert the added Panasonic HDC-TM60 MTS videos on Mac, Click the "Convert" button to start conversion

Code: