CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Mac User
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 17, 2002, 09:15 AM

Default any1 got a link to neroMAX?

sponsored links

i cant seem to find it anywhere!?
Old Jan 17, 2002, 11:51 AM

Try a Search on Google.com
Old Jan 18, 2002, 04:16 AM

it might say newbie under my name but that dont mean im a complete moron

if ive posted here it means ive not found quite what i was looking for, and googles my home page
Old Jan 18, 2002, 07:10 AM

Oh then I'm sorry, perhaps you should rephrase your question to say the following....

"Hey Does anyone have a copy of NEROMAX that I can have a copy of because all the sites listed through my homepage Google.com only point to links offering it for sale and I don't wanna pay for it?"

But instead you asked the following...

"any1 got a link to neroMAX?"

Hmmmmm. I think my first response was appropriate. But here's an answer to the rephased question that I provided.

If you have Hotline or Carracho or Pitbull then do a search for your software in question on one of the Tracker websites. Try putting in a search for servers that allow guest downloads for Mac, that way you aren't required to up first, just grab and go. Look for a server with as few people logged in as possible so you won't have to wait in line too long for your turn. Now my dear newbie...you can use google.com to search for these tracker sites as I don't know them off the top of my head so you'll need to take a little time to do the search. But, luckily that's the only price you have to pay for a free download

No hard feelings Lafours. Next time just say what it is you're expecting in your topic. Then you'll get a straight answer.
Old Jan 18, 2002, 07:20 AM

cool ill do that

btw i had to veil my request as i never openly ask for warez( which im not doing now) i figured either way i would get a satisfactory reply

cheers
Old Jan 18, 2002, 12:54 PM

We like the veils part as I now have to close this because it breaks posting policy.
Sengimage-
***********.tracker-tracker.com

***********.hotlinehq.com/search

are the links you were looking to post.