CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29, 2002, 01:27 PM

Default Need a website and forum template doing...>>>

sponsored links

I'm currently making a forum and I'm no good at doing colour templates and I want somebody to give me some good colour templates (to use).
Also, I want a very good website doing (OR i could give you my template and you finish it off for me (eg: Change colours and links..etc)).

Please email me

[email]Steve_995@msn.com[/email]

Regards
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off